Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Wesley Hoedt

9 hours ago, Babylon said:

Considering how many CM's we now have I'd say it's clear we're happy to use Dan as cover for right back. I'm not sure any new centre back will come in and be no.1 instantly anyway, I wouldn't be shocked if we continued with Huth and Morgan at the back until the end of the season. We won the league with them, they've not suddenly become shit. The effort all of the pitch is lacking and it's exposing them in ways it didn't before.

They've not suddenly become shit? Wtf have youu been watching ?

(Hope the smiley works, this ones a biter from what ive seen)

13 hours ago, Koke said:

I just watched a YouTube compilation of Danny Simpson and he looked like a world beater with amazing technique and ball control  

If he was called Danielle Simao and played for Boavista we'd be all over this transfer :D

This video has some amazing editing to make him look way better. A couple of favorites. 

1. Him just pointing, jogging and yelling at the start to make him look vocal and organized. 

2. Him jogging off the pitch after getting sent off against Arsenal (im sure it's that) 

3. A close up of him hitting a long ball against Southampton and then a cut to a great long pass

4. Some blatant fouls that were not given when we were getting the rub of the green last season. 

Sorry, he still looks dodgy in that vid! ?

10 hours ago, toddybad said:

Can we stop ****ing about and put a proper bid in for somebody? ****ing embarrassing the way we bid half players' value then act surprised and refuse to bid again when not accepted. 

Is £9m for a relatively unknown Serie A defender not a serious bid?! Thank god your not in charge of transfers... It's a more than serious enough offer, clubs just know they can drain more money out of us because of how desperate we've made ourselves.

Archived