Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Wesley Hoedt

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Why couldn't we just offer Torino £15m and get pontus Jansson :(

Most initial bids are turned down. We turned sown £9m for Jeff and sold him for £12m. 

We will end up signing this guy for £11m on deadline day.

I think I know Claudio's plan....

Word is that he's so nice he hates criticising the players on the pitch and after the match so he's going to adopt a 3-5-2 formation with 3 centre backs all called Wes. This means when he's shouting out bollockings and roasting defenders in the press interviews no one will know who he's directing it to. A bit like the people who administer the death penalty. 

I think our defensive line up V Man U home will be:

wes-4x3-lc6052-113280-1094184_478x359.jp

u7c_Uew_QW.jpg

article-2304705-191DC93E000005DC-423_634

He looks like their 4th choice CB on apps. Their main defender Radu moving from CB to LB is what looks to have opened up minutes for him.

I still can't get behind £8M for someone who probably won't be coming straight into the squad. £8M should easily uproot Huth or Morgan in my mind.

Just now, Clever Fox said:

Why not just buy Harry Maguire from hull for 10 Million, A proven Prem quality CB. It's very hard to understand whats going on at our Club. We seem clueless all of a sudden.

Or Ranocchia from Inter Milan for £7 million. A player who is available and we won't have the frustration of struggling to get the deal done. 6 foot 5 absolute beast and more than good enough.

I love the idea that we bid for a player on Sunday afternoon and it gets turned away during the evening. 

how does this info come  out?

how long ago did we reaallg bid (assuming we did ) and when did they really tell us to f offf

for all we know, we could have gone in with a second bid which was accepted. do sports news organisations and websites drip feed this stuff at opportune moments  to get more clicks ? 

Just now, st albans fox said:

I love the idea that we bid for a player on Sunday afternoon and it gets turned away during the evening. 

how long ago did we reaallg bid (assuming we did ) and when did they really tell us to f offf

for all we know, we could have gone in with a second bid which was accepted. do sports news organisations and websites drip feed this stuff at opportune moments  to get more clicks ? 

This is Leicester though, we spend day 10-28 of a transfer window doing fcuk all after getting an early signing in and then the last few days are an absolute farce.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Or Ranocchia from Inter Milan for £7 million. A player who is available and we won't have the frustration of struggling to get the deal done. 6 foot 5 absolute beast and more than good enough.

He is terrible though. Makes mistakes everytime he gets out of bed.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't know this lad but he sounds perfect for what we need.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Rudkin just got back from a long weekend away so all transfer operations were halted until he got back.

22 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I think I know Claudio's plan....

Word is that he's so nice he hates criticising the players on the pitch and after the match so he's going to adopt a 3-5-2 formation with 3 centre backs all called Wes. This means when he's shouting out bollockings and roasting defenders in the press interviews no one will know who he's directing it to. A bit like the people who administer the death penalty. 

I think our defensive line up V Man U home will be:

wes-4x3-lc6052-113280-1094184_478x359.jp

u7c_Uew_QW.jpg

article-2304705-191DC93E000005DC-423_634

Fair play for the effort.

28 minutes ago, adam said:

why do we do this every single window. Why is it always panic stations. Weve had all month to have bids rejected.

Tbf since the ndidi deal we have had nothing but rejected bids all month...

26 minutes ago, adam said:

why do we do this every single window. Why is it always panic stations. Weve had all month to have bids rejected.

because after we've drawn United, City, Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea away in the FACup draw on Monday, and lost 3-2 at Burnley to a last minute Zieler O.G ( having been 2 nil up with 5 minutes to go, before the horrific Schmeical, Huth, Morgan 3 way leg break collision)... what would we have to look forward to for the last few hours of January?

Its the entertainment industry and no one does it better than Rudkin!

Archived