Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Wesley Hoedt

18 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

How does any of you know they've left it late? Just because YOU don't know what's going on behind closed doors, it doesn't mean it ain't so...

lol yeah because when you are behind the scenes calendars don't say it's the 30th Jan.

6 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

How does any of you know they've left it late? Just because YOU don't know what's going on behind closed doors, it doesn't mean it ain't so...

But that would be boring... I'm going to slag them off and moan about not signing x player I've watched play once.

It's good that we're making moves, but why on earth have we waited until the day before the deadline? It was clear 2 weeks ago that Acerbi wasn't coming for anything other than ridiculous money, why have we dicked about on other targets? Same every window.

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Or Ranocchia from Inter Milan for £7 million. A player who is available and we won't have the frustration of struggling to get the deal done. 6 foot 5 absolute beast and more than good enough.

That's too straight forward a deal. It suits all parties and is not our style. 

Im going to put this in here because it's bound to be deleted or not believed but those who know me will know I don't make stuff up. Was speaking to someone last week who I know well who is very well connected to most premier league and championship clubs. I can't say exactly how but there is a product they can't legally trade without and he's one of the experts in arranging/providing that product. Long story short, domestically at least Leicester are known to be an absolute shambles and the singular worst club to deal with on transfers. Got my tin hat on and genuinely don't care, but for those defending the transfer activity, I wanted to give an informed and objective account. I've got no transfer gossip by the way. There are often ways I get tipped off to things although not always with a name. Did spend some of last week looking at the repercussions of stadium expansion though. 

9 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Im going to put this in here because it's bound to be deleted or not believed but those who know me will know I don't make stuff up. Was speaking to someone last week who I know well who is very well connected to most premier league and championship clubs. I can't say exactly how but there is a product they can't legally trade without and he's one of the experts in arranging/providing that product. Long story short, domestically at least Leicester are known to be an absolute shambles and the singular worst club to deal with on transfers. Got my tin hat on and genuinely don't care, but for those defending the transfer activity, I wanted to give an informed and objective account. I've got no transfer gossip by the way. There are often ways I get tipped off to things although not always with a name. Did spend some of last week looking at the repercussions of stadium expansion though. 

Wouldn't totally surprise me . We see a lot of bidding on players then dropping out going back to Pearsons day (mcarthur) . It's a dirty business with some real reptilian agents making it worse . There's enough money around to soothe everyone's hurt feelings - pretty grim really 

Just now, surrifox said:

Wouldn't totally surprise me . We see a lot of bidding on players then dropping out going back to Pearsons day (mcarthur) . It's a dirty business with some real reptilian agents making it worse . There's enough money around to soothe everyone's hurt feelings - pretty grim really 

It's exactly that. Bids for players we don't want and agreeing deals with no set conditions then not signing off on it for some reason ie no replacement or changed mind. All clubs must do it to an extent but sounds like we are comfortably the worst. 

Off the pitch our executives nowhere near match the same levels of class and achievement that the players and management have done in the last 3-4 years. They'll argue that success has come too quickly and haven't been ready to deal with being a bigger club but truth be told we've got some absolute clowns up top at this club. It's time the Thais made some serious decisions.

43 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Thanks mate. That would be consistent with the reported difficulties getting Hernandez sold. Something about moving the goal posts every time they thought they had an agreement. I do hope if this is true, that this gets back to the owners as it doesn't help our cause in the slightest

9 minutes ago, les-tah said:

if this is the man then so be it.... but if hes not coming straight into the first 11 then **** off. Id rather pay an extra 10 million for someone to replace Wes.

I agree... but on what planet does anyone on here think Wes is going to start getting benched? He's on the same pass as Claudio... he gets this season regardless. The blokes needed a rest for 2 years now but no one has the balls to tell 

Archived