Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

On 13/01/2018 at 13:19, Strokes said:

The most racist person I have ever met is Indian and he gets away with it too. He isn’t racist to whites/blacks but Pakistanis.

Absolutely, all this talk of North Korea and nuclear war, i think the real powder keg for nuclear war is Pakistan and India. On another note anybody here follow Q Anon posts. Contrary to what many want, it won't be Trump getting impeached, but Oboma, Clinton and other top Senators could be in trouble.

Edited by sm1

8 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Absolutely, all this talk of North Korea and nuclear war, i think the real powder keg for nuclear war is Pakistan and India. On another note anybody here follow Q Anon posts. Contrary to what many want, it won't be Trump getting impeached, but Oboma, Clinton and other top Senators could be in trouble.

Would agree with the first part of your post here - India and Pakistan is a powderkeg a lot of people tend to forget about.

Q Anon, however, is just another /pol posting tinfoil hat wearer in the Alex Jones mould, sadly. They might be a government official playing a game, or they might be some crank - either way what they say isn't in any way credible (like practically everything else posted on /pol).

Guest FriendlyRam

Its got to be said the fact i believed that before checking it out shows how thick I think Donald Trump actually is

Did he delete the tweet though? lol

Good balanced 15 minute debate on Trump on This Week last Thursday if anyone wants a watch. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09m8xxm/this-week-11012018

James Delingpole presenting the pro-Trump case and Alan Johnson and Michael Portillo commenting. 

Until they mentioned it it didn't dawn on me how much the press tear into Republicans (Fox aside) compared to Democrats, Trump, Bush and Reagan all got to far bigger extent than Obama, Clinton etc

Edited by MattP

16 minutes ago, MattP said:

Good balanced 15 minute debate on Trump on This Week last Thursday if anyone wants a watch. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09m8xxm/this-week-11012018

James Delingpole presenting the pro-Trump case and Alan Johnson and Michael Portillo commenting. 

Until they mentioned it it didn't dawn on me how much the press tear into Republicans (Fox aside) compared to Democrats, Trump, Bush and Reagan all got to far bigger extent than Obama, Clinton etc

Bloody geoblocking :( Don't suppose you could do a quick summary, could you?

In the meantime, the "shithole" row rages on, though again I must say that for me the most important word in that sentence wasn't "shithole" but "why":

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42696389

3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Bloody geoblocking :( Don't suppose you could do a quick summary, could you?

In the meantime, the "shithole" row rages on, though again I must say that for me the most important word in that sentence wasn't "shithole" but "why":

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42696389

I will do tomorrow, off out for the football now.

I thought Trump had actually been confirmed to say "shithole" - I didn't realise it was just an allegation, it's been reported in many places as fact.

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

I thought Trump had actually been confirmed to say "shithole" - I didn't realise it was just an allegation, it's been reported in many places as fact.

Thanks man. :thumbup:

I think the Beeb are just covering their arses on that one - I'm pretty sure, as are other reports, that he did too. Like I said, folks getting bent out of shape over the wrong word in that sentence.

3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Thanks man. :thumbup:

I think the Beeb are just covering their arses on that one - I'm pretty sure, as are other reports, that he did too. Like I said, folks getting bent out of shape over the wrong word in that sentence.

It's all OTT anyway. 

I remember Obama calling Libya a hellhole, playing a part in invading it, executing the leader, then just abandoning the place to now become a pit of human misery and the epicentre of gangster activity and human trafficking. 

Weirdly no one now seems to mention it. Just imagine had a Republican leader overseen that.

Edited by MattP

5 minutes ago, MattP said:

It's all OTT anyway. 

I remember Obama calling Libya a hellhole, playing a part in invading it, executing the leader, then just abandoning the place to now become a pit of human misery and the epicentre of gangster activity and human trafficking. 

Weirdly no one now seems to mention it. Just imagine had a Republican leader overseen that.

That's true, though the Repubs can't really raise a noise about foreign interventions given their own record on such, can they?

Don't think we should underestimate the meaning here though: Trump asked "why" because he honestly seems to believe that some people have the right to immigrate to the US and some do not and (this is the important part) that right depends on where you were born, not on your actions.

Unless there's another reason for him saying that someone might posit.

38 minutes ago, MattP said:

It's all OTT anyway. 

Imagine if a Tory leader had participated...

Oh, wait.

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Imagine if a Tory leader had participated...

Oh, wait.

Yep, I remember the protests and howls of outrage.

29 minutes ago, MattP said:

Yep, I remember the protests and howls of outrage.

Yet who mentions it now?

It was a war crime, not on the scale of Iraq admittedly, but a war crime nonetheless.

Guest FriendlyRam

Will bannon spill the beans ? Hes no longer part of the administration, no longer on speaking terms. The most important quote from bannon was the one he made after being sacked/resigning,, when he said "thats not the same presidency, the presidency we campaigned on is gone" no one really mentioned it at the time but itd be nice to know what he meant by it.

10 hours ago, MattP said:

Two senators (Rep. and Dem.) confirmed - with a Rep. senator  saying he didn’t “recall” him saying it.

7 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Two senators (Rep. and Dem.) confirmed - with a Rep. senator  saying he didn’t “recall” him saying it.

This is why people dislike politicians. Bold face lies. They all do it so not picking any sides. 

Guest FriendlyRam

The bloke allegedlyonly eats fast food and fizzy drinks and looks obese. Yet his own personal dr says hes fitter than the rest and god made a fantastic one, I thoght he was going to break out into song at one point.

I was of the theory an examination like this had to be done by a nautral doctor. But then we are living in trump world. He also said he had healthy gums and teeth... well we know he wears dentures so thats a lie for a start lol

On 16/01/2018 at 18:59, Buce said:

Yet who mentions it now?

It was a war crime, not on the scale of Iraq admittedly, but a war crime nonetheless.

Don't forget the open slave markets where hundreds of black Africans are aunctioned off in Libya.That's freedom & democracy US style.

• Like 1