Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

Quite ironic for a US president to call other countries "shitholes"...

Meanwhile, the US of A continue to degenerate from the inside. Infrastructure (streets, buildings), water supply, electricity, schools, education, food, public transportation (outside of the big cities)... you name it. At times, you won't believe you're not in a Third World country. And I've been there and seen it.

2 minutes ago, somebum said:

Ohh now we have the racist tag. Im mixed race.

So what? Are only white people racist in your world?

If the cap fits...

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, somebum said:

Ffs get a grip

Ah, come on. She's grown up completely under his thumb. She's his favourite daughter and central to his world. I don't buy for one moment that She's more moderate or liberal. I'd say She's much worse given She's grown up under his thumb and therefore would make a much worse President than him. Americans, given their love of electing nutjobs, would vote her in hook, line and sinker.

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

I wonder what it will actually take for him to be impeached/removed

Same as any other President, criminal activity. 

You can't impeach someone on hearsay and rumour. 

4 hours ago, MattP said:

The absolute state of this thread over the last few pages lol

Melania is the new Hitler, we are all going to be force fed chicken that will kill us and anyone who supports a UK-US trade deal is a Trump supporter, normal people are losing their senses.

To be fair, when the debate is concerning a man who has absolutely zero nuance, it might follow that the discussion has a similar lack of nuance. But yeah, there's other stuff that can be talked about. 

I'm interested as to how you'd define "normal" people, though. :ph34r:

In somewhat related news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/13/pro-trump-supporters-crash-fabian-conference-protest-sadiq-khan/

It’s funny how absolutely desperate some people are to label people who say anything remotely anti-trump as “delicate snowflakes” or “losing their senses”. It’s called criticism. That is allowed. Why don’t your concentrate on why your boy gets so much criticism instead of attacking anyone who makes it? You’re like his little foot soldiers, desperately scouring the web ready to attack anyone who says anything remotely negative about the man.

Edited by Rogstanley

5 hours ago, Mr Mister said:

Ah, come on. She's grown up completely under his thumb. She's his favourite daughter and central to his world. I don't buy for one moment that She's more moderate or liberal. I'd say She's much worse given She's grown up under his thumb and therefore would make a much worse President than him. Americans, given their love of electing nutjobs, would vote her in hook, line and sinker.

Right

2 minutes ago, somebum said:

Why would i think that? Can you not read

6 hours ago, somebum said:

Ohh now we have the racist tag. Im mixed race.

The obvious implication is that because you are of mixed race you cannot be a racist.

20 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Uh oh..

I see Foxestalk has nearly 100 pages about me..some of the comments are truly amazing in the fact that they wrongfully think I'm unfit as a person to do this incredible job I'm doing for the great USA. Bunch of lefties. #Fakenews

How has he found the time to read all the posts about him on FT?

I wonder what his opinion on Mahrez is? 

26 minutes ago, Parafox said:

How has he found the time to read all the posts about him on FT?

I wonder what his opinion on Mahrez is? 

Donald J. Trump
He may have probably come from a shi*thole, but Riyad Mahrez has to be one of the most talented players to grace the game. His ball control and technique is stunning.
Perhaps H Clinton should've took a leaf out of his book on managing situations well and winning without cheating for their team.. #noonetrickpony #greatblondhair
  • Like 1

A really fantastic summation of exactly why some countries like Haiti are, as the good Don described them, "shitholes" right now.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951656979658870785.html

So rather than just mentioning that Trump was right in describing the quality of these places, perhaps it might be a good idea to examine exactly why they are that way...along with the probable reasoning as to why he wants no immigration from those places?

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

A really fantastic summation of exactly why some countries like Haiti are, as the good Don described them, "shitholes" right now.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951656979658870785.html

So rather than just mentioning that Trump was right in describing the quality of these places, perhaps it might be a good idea to examine exactly why they are that way...along with the probable reasoning as to why he wants no immigration from those places?

Thanks for that, Mac. That sent me onto the Wiki page about Haiti: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti

I knew very little about Haiti. Although I could have guessed some of the story, other bits were quite a revelation (slave revolution against Napoleon, first independent nation in Latin America / Caribbean & second republic in the Americas and all the decades of reparations to the colonial power....).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Thanks for that, Mac. That sent me onto the Wiki page about Haiti: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti

I knew very little about Haiti. Although I could have guessed some of the story, other bits were quite a revelation (slave revolution against Napoleon, first independent nation in Latin America / Caribbean & second republic in the Americas and all the decades of reparations to the colonial power....).

I knew a certain amount about it, but not that much. It's fascinating (in a really dark way) when you look deeper - a clear example, among many, of the imperialist ethos of the strong doing what they want and the weak doing what they must.

Another addendum to all this is that the Haitian slave rebellion led to Napoleon authorising the Louisiana Purchase (which more than doubled the size of the US at the time)...so in a way, that rebellion was a key part of the US becoming what it is today.

• Like 1