Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

Just now, Buce said:

I think the key words there are immediate and acute.

And you were talking about chlorine in tap water.

There is chlorine in tap water and on average we're living longer than ever. Maybe there are some side effects of chlorine but are they worse than the infections they prevent?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

They will fvck us over. Trump will put America First as he has explicitly stated.

That doesn’t mean he has to **** us to get a good deal, you are not being rational.

Here guys sign this deal that offers you nothing and gives us everything, err no thanks Donald. You claim he is stupid but it looks like he is in good company to me.

Edited by Strokes
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Nobody likes you, go away :D

I do.

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Have your nuts been washed in chlorine?

Unless he bathes them in bottled water, yes. :D

Edited by Buce

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

That doesn’t mean he has to **** us to get a good deal, you are not being rationable. 

Here guys sign this deal that offers you nothing and gives us everything, err no thanks Donald. You claim he is stupid but it looks like he is in good company to me.

With you you mean?

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Think cadno ..  cad cymm ...  the welshy ! ...    is on the ropes now, so you can stop battering him/her/it ...

Am I? I haven't felt a blow yet. Just responding to ill informed bollocks. How anyone can remotely support Trump or his shit is beyond me. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Just in case it wasn’t clear, it was a joke.

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Ahhhh ....   :blush:

Not in gay way (just in case it wasn't clear... lol).

Edited by Buce
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Am I? I haven't felt a blow yet. Just responding to ill informed bollocks. How anyone can remotely support Trump or his shit is beyond me. 

Not having an irrational hate of him isn't the same as supporting him.

8 minutes ago, Strokes said:

That doesn’t mean he has to **** us to get a good deal, you are not being rational.

The UK can certainly walk away from a bad deal if one is offered. I believe the point is that the US will likely only offer us bad deals in the first place in order to secure the best possible deal for themselves, so the negotiating team had better be prepared to walk away.

This isn't exactly a zero-sum game but it's not all that far away.

Just now, Webbo said:

Not having an irrational hate of him isn't the same as supporting him.

I might have mentioned this before Webs but you're not often the fence-sitting type. :ph34r:

• Like 2