Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

16 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

That waddling bowling ball in Korea doesn’t look too healthy either ...     with a bit of luck there may yet be an answer to the who’s quickest on the nuclear draw problem ....

Four waddling bowling balls for your delectation. I drew it a few years ago, a few weeks before Kim bumped off his uncle for getting above himself. There is another one somewhere of Kim inspecting a new tank - and getting stuck in the turret!

KoreanGenerals.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I have considered the impact on us economically, cheaper food means more money to spend on other things. It's a win win.

“Trumps chickens save the NHS” 

“ MPs expenses go through roof as Trumps chickens flood the market”

”Policeman turns up at burglary !!   Thank god for The Donald ! says smiling resident” 

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Bollocks sorry. It damages our home economy and on what will spend the saved money? More importantly? 

Why is it essential we stay in the European free market but bad to have a free market with America?

• Like 1

Just now, bovril said:

Amazing how history has been kind to George W. Who'd a thunk it? 

Yeah Blair has took all the flack for that one really, I think he mostly got away with it because he was so simple. It’s not nice to pick on the retards.

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Because they won't agree an equitable trade deal with us? Why would any same person also put up trade barriers with their closest markets? 

So if we buy chickens from France that puts our farmers out of business that's okay?

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Yeah Blair has took all the flack for that one really, I think he mostly got away with it because he was so simple. It’s not nice to pick on the retards.

I meant more how he's no longer seen as the biggest retard ever to take office. I saw a clip of him on Ellen getting an ovation for calling out 'divisive politicians'. That's right, war criminal, Texan oil man and uber-Republican George W Bush getting an ovation on Ellen. Did not see that coming. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Strokes said:

When he visited Ireland he asked the secret service to arrange for a leprechaun to visit him the wife and Kids 

I always wondered if one was mocked up for him lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

How did he get it? That's the question. Do some research.

See your dodging the question. Estimates of his net worth vary anything up to ten billion. Thats an impressive amount of worth for someone who has never made a pennylol

You are very idealistic i can tell. Perhaps your hatred for Donald Trump is clouding your judgement. 

18 minutes ago, somebum said:

See your dodging the question. Estimates of his net worth vary anything up to ten billion. Thats an impressive amount of worth for someone who has never made a pennylol

You are very idealistic i can tell. Perhaps your hatred for Donald Trump is clouding your judgement. 

Again, is the assumption here that financial gain is the chief arbiter of success here?

The economic stuff is perhaps the one string to his bow that he has to appeal to most voters.

12 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Thank you. 

We can import cheap chickens now lads, Cadno'r has said it's aight. 

TBH the chicken stuff doesn't bother me nearly as much as the obvious contempt for anyone outside the US borders.

Like I said, subordinates and enemies is how the guy sees the world.

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

For a country that got conned into buying cross contaminated meat by our supermarkets for years, we aren’t half sensitive about chlorine washed chickens.

You wouldn't mind so much if there hadn't been a massive scandal over European eggs last year to boot. lol

• Haha 2