Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

5 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

The space race is back on. Trump want's another manned mission to the moon, and Mars, Not only that he hopes for a Space Force! 

Is this just nonsense, or has Trump, completely lost his marbles, and just wants to spend billions of dollars, that could be used to help America's shaky economy? :dunno:

Make america great again. Lets spend money on a useless planet that can no longer sustain life for humans (but hey maybe it has oil and resources that we can learn to farm in 200 years from now when we invent space craft that fast). Just another bone for his stupid base.

I gotta give him some respect on that part though. Knows how to rally his clan (i mean supporters).

• Haha 1

Sigh.

Space exploration is important - pivotally so - and more manned exploration should be happening (as well as robotics to Europa and Enceladus). But please, let's keep the militarised bullshite on this planet, yeah?

Also it's interesting to see that the leader of a country whose immigration policy right now is taking kids from their parents, putting them in cages and then making cracks about an "orchestra" when they cry has the temerity to lecture any other country at all (in this case Germany) on their immigration policy.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5862285/Trump-says-Canadians-smuggling-scuffed-shoes-U-S-avoid-tariffs.html?ico=amp-comments-viewall#article-5862285

This guy is a feckin clown. He needs to be sent to the looney bin. No way this guy is of sound mind. Like Americans  dont try to hide stuff they've bought here in canada when going back across the border.. heck we are all guilty of that at some point..if he prefers us canadians dont buy in the usa thats fine too. Im sure your border towns will love the slow down in business you effing twat faced cvnt.

He doesnt even know that Canada joined the world world before the usa. Both world wars that is (not that it matters). We all helped in the end and thats all that matters. Making it seem like we helped them. Feck off and all the people who voted you in can do one too. If that offends any american foxes they can feck off with you too. Time to get my hockey shirt on and jersey some americans lol

My kids have pissed me off tonight so i might be a little hot headed lol

Edited by Jattdogg

Guest FriendlyRam

His supporters wont care, they are lapping it up big time after they quit the UN human rights council 

Here is one big hypocrisy on their part

Tommy Robinson put out a letter the other day, using his kids to gain sympathy, "taking their father away from them" << Shouldn't break the fecking law but never mind, but his supporters and base cried about it

But.... They are celebrating kids being removed from their parents at the US border.... because..... "they broke the law and should be removed"

Its seriously f***** up, an absolute mess. 

Coming to your cinema soon. Star Wars Episode 666 The Empire Implodes.

Emporor Trump, recently elected has had a mental breakdown. He plans to destroy all the planets in the galaxy

--------------leaving him in complete control. So far he has had countless advisors executed who

----------------------- have tried to stop him. Luke Skywalker XXXV

-------------------------has gathered a force of rebels

-----------------------------and rengrade Jedis to try and stop Trump.

-----------------------------------Meanwhile Princess Theresa

--------------------------------------is reclining on her bed naked

-----------------------------------------waiting for her lover Tommy Har to return -----

Saw a couple of videos about the border removals. One was a late news on a news program and the news reader was unable to carry on reading the repoet. Another showed a pgoto journalist reporting. A mother was asked to put her baby girl on the floor who then started crying.

there was one though   probably a trump supporter news channel that said it was lies and the images were not at the border. although trump said a few days ago there was no policy to help the children and now says there is.

funnily enough the one saying its false was sent to my timeline on fb from someone who got it from a jacon rees mogg support page. the stuff on there is very bigotrd. not sure even jacob rees mogg would approve of some of it and i cant stand him.

Also saw a report where there were people on the streets near to where the centres are. one group went into a restaurant where one of trumps campaign supporters was eating and chased him out shouting if the kids aint eating you aint

24 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

So...separating kids from their parents, sticking them in cages and then making cracks about how they cry sounding like an "orchestra" doesn't resonate well with the rest of the free world. Who knew?

Guys a racist cvnt if you ask me. And if he isnt racist he is def one of those privileged white guys that feels he is superior to all man.

I understand border control and you cant be mad at america wanting to stem the flow or protect their borders as it is their right. But taking kids away from families is an absolute cvnt move. For his base you can see why he did it (shock value, deterrence and a giant HAHA Fcuk you moment to the illegals) but its not something a leader of the usa should do. 

Thing is this just makes the trump supporters proud to be american and flag wave more. Id be surprised if trump doesnt get reelected. Hopefully he does the world a favour and becomes too incapacitated to lead the country via going insane.

Guest FriendlyRam

One thing I noticed about his waffling last night (another one of his stupid rallies), was that they are trying to fool people into thinking the talking heads on the established media news are the "elite", the fact they are trying to fool people with that rubbish is hilarious. 

I think we know the "elites", Rockerfeller, Soros, Kissinger and the Rothchilds are what we would call the elites. And I reckon they answer to the lords as well, the likes of soros aren't even the true string pullers.

I saw where a spokesperson was asked what the president thought of his election campaign manager being arrested. 

She replied the President's election campaign manager has nothing to do with his election campaign.'

I wonder what would happen if we had visitors from another planet who contact the World leaders offering technology that would benefit all Mankind. Trump would probably have them nuked then build a wall to stop any more entering our atmosphere and then eat the survivors.

21 hours ago, Rincewind said:

I saw where a spokesperson was asked what the president thought of his election campaign manager being arrested. 

She replied the President's election campaign manager has nothing to do with his election campaign.'

I wonder what would happen if we had visitors from another planet who contact the World leaders offering technology that would benefit all Mankind. Trump would probably have them nuked then build a wall to stop any more entering our atmosphere and then eat the survivors.

I think for the first time in a hundred years the other world leaders wouldn't let the US President anywhere near the event. 

Guest MattP
On 21/06/2018 at 10:03, leicsmac said:

So...separating kids from their parents, sticking them in cages and then making cracks about how they cry sounding like an "orchestra" doesn't resonate well with the rest of the free world. Who knew?

It's a shame it took Trump doing it for them to speak out.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5

4 hours ago, MattP said:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5

If only that were the case:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/are-these-children-separated-by-obama/

Indeed, the BI article itself pretty clearly agrees that the current situation is different with respect to children being separated from their parents rather than arriving at the border unaccompanied.

4 hours ago, MattP said:

Not the same thing:

'Though the photos are nearly identical to those from 2014, there is one key difference between them: the 2014 photos showed only children who arrived at the border unaccompanied. The 2018 photos also show families that have been separated from one another.

That difference is significant — while unaccompanied children in 2014 knew what to expect when they arrived at the border and were taken to the holding facilities, the children who have been separated from their parents are often much younger, and had not expected to be taken away from their families.'

Guest MattP

As I thought, when the Dems lock kids in cages it's more compassionate than when the GOP do it.

Bit like dropping bombs.

13 minutes ago, MattP said:

As I thought, when the Dems lock kids in cages it's more compassionate than when the GOP do it.

Bit like dropping bombs.

I truly hope that no one is overlooking the bombings that various Dem administrations have administered (Clinton in the former Yugoslavia anyone?), but this particular situation isn't comparable Matt and there is considerable evidence above to back that up.

Guest FriendlyRam

Trumps and his supporters are scum end of story 

They've just resorted to their favorite "but Obama, but the democrats" absolute scum the lot of them, it was a Trump implemented thing to separate the kids on masse, he's filth and anyone who defends him deserves to be hanged with him. 

Just now, FriendlyRam said:

Trumps and his supporters are scum end of story 

They've just resorted to their favorite "but Obama, but the democrats" absolute scum the lot of them, it was a Trump implemented thing to separate the kids on masse, he's filth and anyone who defends him deserves to be hanged with him. 

How tolerant of you.