Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Kasper interview sky sports

i really don't understand that hate that the players are getting for this - yes they should not have just "given up" and they still should have given 100% but it was clear that CR (As much as we all love and respect him) was losing the plot a little , he was making strange decisions, strange substitutions, formations Which didn't make sense for that particular game, we were all saying it , playing Musa instead of Gray was the final straw for these guys probably, it was obvious to most fans also, so the players perhaps felt they needed to do something, if they didn't we would have blamed them for not caring, all they simply may have told the owners is that they don't feel some the decisions were the correct ones. Owners are not stupid, they would have not just sacked CR on the word of some of the players (if indeed they did have this meeting)

Players must think "dammed if we do and dammed if we don't" Jeeez

All this talk about boycotting the game and booing the players against Liverpool, crazy talk, those fans should just stay at home!

Let's get behind them, CR was and always will be a legend in my eyes, he gave us the greatest year we could have imagined. But now is a new chapter. No player, manager or owner is bigger than Leicester City! COYF! LETS STAY UP!

11 hours ago, Will Loz said:

Akward lol  Cant even look the reporters in the face - looks down when initially answers a dead 100% give away of  lying and insincerity. 

What, you mean like he's done in every interview over the last 6 years?

Good golly miss molly. Everybody on here is Columbo with their expert Truth Wizardry turned up to 11.

Hopefully I'll never be accused of a crime of any sort - coz I really don't have much faith in the 'jury of your peers' concept.

People are desperate to find meaning in all of this. Kasper seems more intelligent than the average footballer and realises that whatever admission he makes will be twisted and misinterpreted by the journalist media. Mountains are being made out of molehills.

The fans and players are much better served uniting and supporting eachother to get the club out of the mire. We're still alive in two competitions and know we can compete with the best. We've done it before.

23 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

It has occurred to me, yes. And in some ways i think they are right. Right to question the manager's decision and tactics with the manager himself. Who knows if they had already and that's why they felt the need to go up a level.

Interestingly - you'd think Ruskin would be the next level not the owners??

And yep, there are two sides, and i'm pretty much of the same view, there's a huge mess to sort ..... possibly with a lot more casualties than just CR to come.

Rudkin's performance as DOF should be properly scrutinised at the end of the season whichever league we are in and a proper 5 year plan put into place which doesn't just involve spending a lot of money.

Fair play to the players man enough to say what they think and front it up in front of a frenzied media storm.

It wasn't working, they were keen for it to be changed as they don't want to fail, they did something about it rather than taking the easy option of abandoning hope and finding their way out at the end of the season.

Why should they be criticised for that?

Didn't know Kasper was as sharp as that, not sure impressive is the right word as there's very clearly things hidden behind his statements, but still echoing the sentiments of many here in saying that hes got a future in politics if he wants it.

Kasper has some balls for facing the media and putting his and the players side and should be commended. He may have been asked his opinion by the higher echelons and if he can see things are not right then he is quite within his rights to voice his concerns.

The guy is a clear leader and I for one will be giving him my usual standing ovation when he comes down our end tonight because quite honestly he is the only player this season who has performed and without him we would have got even more spankings.

Archived