Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Kasper interview sky sports

19 minutes ago, FLAN said:

How Morgan is captain I will never know. He's the least inspirational character ever 

Yeah so uninspiring.

It's like anyone could have captained us to two league titles and the last 16 of the Champions League.

7 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Where does it mention any hate

Where is the word hate in my words?

"hated"'is obviously exaggerated.

I don't understand the point of some people here. Neither the witch hunt that seems to have taken place.

Yes some players spoke with the owners at their request. So what? They shouldn't have? Aren't they allowed to express their point of view? They're the ones on the pitch though.

As for admitting it publicly, come on, you don't wash your laundry in public. This matter is getting completely out of hand.

He has been sacked end of. Move on. The season isn't finished and a hard battle is waiting. Get behind the team.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I don't think he dodges any questions, he's just been badgered by a twat that wants a story.

This. I think kasper has been in the business long enough to realize that this reporter is looking for him to slip in any way and pounce on something thats not really a story. So he is being more calculated in his responses as to not let the reporter dictate a story.

Of course we all know there are 2 sides to a story and we may never know what exactly happened.

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

Give it a rest,the decision as been made get over it or wait till he gets a new job and go and support that team,you are very boring.

Jeez, sweetheart ..... It's been a few days since we sacked our most successful manager in 130 odd years. If you're bored of hearing views on that then i suggest you're in the wrong place.

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Yeah so uninspiring.

It's like anyone could have captained us to two league titles and the last 16 of the Champions League.

Well he wasn't far off costing us any chance in the champions league with his ridiculously late tackle for the pen. And please show me any leadership qualities he has shown this season when the team has needed it more than ever 

Just now, 5waller5 said:

Jeez, sweetheart ..... It's been a few days since we sacked our most successful manager in 130 odd years. If you're bored of hearing views on that then i suggest you're in the wrong place.

You've just been saying the same crap in every thread,if you were happy where we were heading this season good for you,if the new man doesn't get an immediate response from the players then we are down and as much as it was Ranieri winning us the title last year it will be him who got us relegated this.

40 minutes ago, FLAN said:

How Morgan is captain I will never know. He's the least inspirational character ever 

I thought he was brillliant last season - Jetting off several times to play for Jamaica yet keeping calm but tireless in his efforts on the pitch for us, held things together during precarious moments - spells in which captains of much bigger clubs would have lost it, scored vital goals vs Southampton and United to bank us 4 points on the way to clinching the title, etc, etc..

He's been well short this season, but so have pretty much everyone else and it shouldn't erase what he did last season as leader.

2 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

You've just been saying the same crap in every thread,if you were happy where we were heading this season good for you,if the new man doesn't get an immediate response from the players then we are down and as much as it was Ranieri winning us the title last year it will be him who got us relegated this.

A- I've posted about 5-10 times all week, can't remember any repetition, but if i have, i sincerely apologise - i didn't realise you were reading everything i say with such interest.

B - What point are you making?? 

Yes Ranieri won us the title last year and deserved a bit more respect. That's my view, not an unusual view, and yes he was having problems this year.... maybe to the extent that i can understand (but not agree) with the decision. 

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

A- I've posted about 5-10 times all week, can't remember any repetition, but if i have, i sincerely apologise - i didn't realise you were reading everything i say with such interest.

B - What point are you making?? 

Yes Ranieri won us the title last year and deserved a bit more respect. That's my view, not an unusual view, and yes he was having problems this year.... maybe to the extent that i can understand (but not agree) with the decision. 

cause Ranieri receives all the praise for last season but apparently now we are shit it's all the players fault? Bull shit his tactics were terrible and he looked like he had alienated himself from everyone.We go on a decent run at Christmas unbeaten in 3 with 2 clean sheets and what does he do? Tinkers every game after.The more he Ranieris the more crap the team is hence why he never lasts anywhere longer than 2 seasons.

Pff come on he doesn't once say "no I didn't have a meeting or express my opinion to the owners about Claudio".  He just keeps saying, generally, the players ultimately don't make or influence any decision (which is a load of rubbish, obviously, as their performances on the pitch influence decisions).  Very simple attempt to avoid answering a simple and direct question.  Politician-esque.

Just seen this quote on an article - not sure if I missed it or it was excluded from the video but apparently he's said: "At no point have they taken our advice or asked for our consultation on the manager's future. That is their job and their prerogative."  That's more of a no than the rest, but I don't see why he can't just say "no" if there's no truth in it.

3 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

cause Ranieri receives all the praise for last season but apparently now we are shit it's all the players fault? Bull shit his tactics were terrible and he looked like he had alienated himself from everyone.We go on a decent run at Christmas unbeaten in 3 with 2 clean sheets and what does he do? Tinkers every game after.The more he Ranieris the more crap the team is hence why he never lasts anywhere longer than 2 seasons.

Not sure why you're addressing that to me pal. Bore off.

Archived