Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Kasper interview sky sports

15 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Well he wasn't far off costing us any chance in the champions league with his ridiculously late tackle for the pen. And please show me any leadership qualities he has shown this season when the team has needed it more than ever 

It's impossible to say. we can only see what happens on the pitch.

If you think a captain's responsibilities end as soon as they take their boots off then you're mistaken.

The players clearly hold huge respect for Wes. I personally think he's had his day but he should absolutely remain club captain.

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

Cause you are the boring whinge bag blaming it all on the players.

Don't read my posts then sweetie. I know one thing - i'll still be here moaning / discussing matters LCFC beyond the glory years. I see you joined in 2015, must have been a good 2 years as a Leicester fan so far?

3 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Don't read my posts then sweetie. I know one thing - i'll still be here moaning / discussing matters LCFC beyond the glory years. I see you joined in 2015, must have been a good 2 years as a Leicester fan so far?

Been on and off here since 2004 you muppet,what an idiot you are when you think the date you see as joining a message board is the day I became a Leicester fan.dont question my support for this club looks like you support managers more than you do the club.

3 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Been on and off here since 2004 you muppet,what an idiot you are when you think the date you see as joining a message board is the day I became a Leicester fan.dont question my support for this club looks like you support managers more than you do the club.

You're very aggressive - have you seen someone about this??

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Don't understand what you're expecting, players don't usually make any statements regarding managers. 

Agree but Kasper taking stick in here is not fair when others haven't said anything. 

Guest LCFC_World
10 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Geoff Shreeves was slightly more persistent 

He didn't flat out say "no we didn't go to the owners". He said he has no influence. Read between the lines.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Agree but Kasper taking stick in here is not fair when others haven't said anything. 

He's put his head above the parapet .....

Toxic atmosphere around at the minute - as I'm finding out - best to say nothing!

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Why is Kasper doing all these interviews? Surely that should be Morgan's job? 

It's nobodies "job" for starters.

The club have probably put him forward as he's one of the most eloquent speakers. I'm not sure anyone would really want Wes mumbling and bumbling through an interview.

I don't know why he did that, he didn't need too. It's his workplace  and if the owners said to him and the others "are you happy with the training, tactics and how things are being done" and he answered honestly with a no, it's nothing to be ashamed about. I'm sure he or any of the others didn't ask for him to be sacked, they probably just stated where they feel things aren't right. Nothing wrong with that.

He looks like a bloke bereft of confidence.

How we expect a result against Liverpool when the players look like they've shit their pants I do not know.

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Can you imagine Morgan trying to talk out of this situation.

But yeah I do agree.

:crylaugh:

Could you erm *sniff* imagine erm Wes *sniff* trying to erm talk his *sniff* way erm out of erm *sniff* this er situation?!

Along with pulling these :wes:kind of faces.

Jeez, it'd be as much of a car crash as his defending is.

But as club captain, as 'leader', he should be some kind of spokesman and do some kind of talking.

40 minutes ago, matty98 said:

I don't think it was wise to do an interview, not yet anyway. Don't like to say it but Kasper looks a bit guilty.

A bit :sweating:

And a tad embarrassed.

As for Wes coming out, perhaps he doesn't want to say yes we had a meeting and yes some players wanted Claudio out.

Perhaps he just wasn't prepared to front it out.

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's nobodies "job" for starters.

The club have probably put him forward as he's one of the most eloquent speakers. I'm not sure anyone would really want Wes mumbling and bumbling through an interview.

He's supposed to be bloody captain ffs. 

Archived