Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Sevilla (H) Pre-Match Thread

Drinky, Albrighton and Slimani looking dapper in their suits. I notice Gray's in a suit too. Surprising, since he generally arrives in a costume seemingly stolen from the 90s film The Fifth Element. Young people these days, with their strange clothes, new lingo and exciting football skills. *Shakes fist*

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Drinky, Albrighton and Slimani looking dapper in their suits. I notice Gray's in a suite too. Surprising, since he generally arrives in a costume seemingly stolen from the set of the 90s film The Fifth Element. Young people these days, with their strange clothes, new lingo and exciting football skills. *Shakes fist*

Three piece?

30 minutes ago, MattCan said:

That game vs Senegal B didn't even count. I even ignored the poster who said he scored 2 out of 3 (lol). And what about the World Cup qualifiers against Cameroon and Nigeria? The Algerian press thought he was catastrophic.

You clearly don't know the Algerian press lol They are vultures, they will critisize you no matter what.

Maybe it's a bit too much to ask to see him start today, but I'm hoping Shakey will start him versus West Ham 

I'm calling it.

City straight out of the blocks, and score two before half time. Sevilla to put us under the cosh in the second half before a Vardy breakaway goal calms the nerves, Sevilla to get one back with ten to go and give us all collective heart failure. Finishes 3-1.

Archived