Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Sevilla (H) Pre-Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Redouane said:

The national team doesn't count. Too many internal problems, no stable management, ect. All the players were terrible, not just Slim. So yeah, I still have faith in him, espacially coz he's in good form again. 

Too many excuses, I guess.

Slim was decent when he came on against Hull, a far more effective sub than Gray. The only reason I'd start Shinji ahead of him is Vardy and Shinji's last two matches and Ndidi may have the height if we need it, although Slimani is undoubtedly a better header of the ball.

40 minutes ago, MattCan said:

Do Algerian fans still have faith in Slimani after his disastrous AFCON? (pls don't tell me he was ok)

Yes, I have nothing against the guy. He played as a lone striker with both wingers cutting inside, in the 3rd game he scored 2 because he had an actual number 10 to give him the ball (granted, the Senegal NT put a weaker lineup )

Will be watching this one at work tonight thanks to a new stream pointed out by some decent foxes faithful !!

Attack them like we did against Liverpool and I could see us get something out of this !!

going for a cheeky 2-0 to us !!:filbert_2:

A Cheeky good luck from Rachel too !!

:schmike:

IMG_4100.JPG

Just now, the fox said:

Yes, I have nothing against the guy. He played as a lone striker with both wingers cutting inside, in the 3rd game he scored 2 because he had an actual number 10 to give him the ball (granted, the Senegal NT put a weaker lineup )

That game vs Senegal B didn't even count. I even ignored the poster who said he scored 2 out of 3 (lol). And what about the World Cup qualifiers against Cameroon and Nigeria? The Algerian press thought he was catastrophic.

2 minutes ago, MattCan said:

That game vs Senegal B didn't even count. I even ignored the poster who said he scored 2 out of 3 (lol). And what about the World Cup qualifiers against Cameroon and Nigeria? The Algerian press thought he was catastrophic.

Yes he was, and that's because of the system he played in, he gave 100% but he didn't play well.

4 minutes ago, MattCan said:

Not to mention he was injured... Shit happens, every player has their bad and good moments, now rating a player bad because he had a bad moment is understanding 0 about football.

1 minute ago, Eagle10 said:

Not to mention he was injured... Shit happens, every player has their bad and good moments, now rating a player bad because he had a bad moment is understanding 0 about football.

I'm another who is yet to be convinced of Slimani's ability at this level. I feel it is a bridge too far for him.

2 minutes ago, crsleicester said:

I'm another who is yet to be convinced of Slimani's ability at this level. I feel it is a bridge too far for him.

And you have all the right to do. He cost 35M he didn't show a fraction of the cost yet, but I can guarantee you that this isn't the Slimani that played 3 years in Sporting and was an absolute beast.

Was close to balling before kick off in Seville, will be close to balling before kick off here. How the hell have little old Leicester ended up in a situation that could see us in the last 8 of Europes top competition.

Once in a lifetime, please don't end now.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Was close to balling before kick off in Seville, will be close to balling before kick off here. How the hell have little old Leicester ended up in a situation that could see us in the last 8 of earth's top competition.

Once in a lifetime, please don't end now.

Fixed it for you :schmike:

Archived