Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

British and Irish Lions 2017

This kinda makes me a little angry tbh. lol

Why haven't Wales been playing like this under Gatland for the last few years? Williams and Davies are pivotal here, they're everywhere and it's what the Scarlets have been doing at club level all season.

Wales have been playing like the Lions were at the start of this season. Conservative, dull, patient, low risk.

All of a sudden the shackles are off and they're rattled.

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Thats you out of it then ...   :)

this is is going to be closer than you think ....

Yeah unfortunately barring the first 5 mins it was never really on.

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Thats you out of it then ...   :)

this is is going to be closer than you think ....

There's less than 30 to play, it's a low scoring 5 point game and it's raining.

That's not exactly an inspired prediction. :D

Just now, Finnegan said:

Best I can do at the mo ....    Wrapped up in it ....

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yep ...    I even got that wrong ! ...    They are good , like a bloody machine, but I thought we might have done a bit better ...    Too many errors ...   

Damn, was gonna lump on NZ -20pts at HT after I lost bet 1. Should have placed the bet as I would have put the kiss of death on it.

They're just on another level but at least its some sort of event to fill the gaps between the Euros/World Cup.

7 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Damn, was gonna lump on NZ -20pts at HT after I lost bet 1. Should have placed the bet as I would have put the kiss of death on it.

They're just on another level but at least its some sort of event to fill the gaps between the Euros/World Cup.

Would have lost that as well lol

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Watching on a stream with NZ Commentary,  they are over praising us and some of our players whilst downplaying theirs.

Its even worse than sticking the boot in! :(

It doesn't surprise. In open play, both teams had excellent spells and played some cracking rugby. The All Blacks are just unforgiving when they have a chance and Lions probably had three/four equal chances just didn't take them. An excellent game of test match rugby. 

On 2017-6-24 at 10:23, Nalis said:

Watching on a stream with NZ Commentary,  they are over praising us and some of our players whilst downplaying theirs.

Its even worse than sticking the boot in! :(

It was probably Nisbo, Grant Nisbitt. Really excellent commentator if it was, one of my favourites in any sport. Very fair.

Just now, ScouseFox said:

i enjoyed the match at the weekend until that bloody welsh fella missed the ball an it was over as a contest. 

you know what they say, never trust the welsh 

Quite right ...    should have took England out there (with their manager) and just swapped the white shirts for red ...   :thumbup:

What a game! Some stupid, needless penalties given away by the Lions and poor concentration to concede the two tries when we looked clear, but some players have really put themselves up for the test squad. Henderson simply MUST be in there, he's been outstanding despite having to take 10 mins in the bin.

Archived