Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Call Of Duty : WW2

7 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I'm half way to 2nd prestige, unlocked the mp40 on first but what does 2nd prestige actually do on the same class? 

Was considering getting the SVT to switch it up in games if needed. 

Not played cod since waw/mw2 so not up to speed on prestiging in the new one. 

Can vouch for the mp40 though it's so overpowered!

As far as I can tell you only get new emblems. So really it's just a status symbol when u prestige.

although I believe you hav to prestige all divisions once in order to unlock the rocket which automatically wins the game ( you do need 25 kills with only your gun without dying)

5 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

As far as I can tell you only get new emblems. So really it's just a status symbol when u prestige.

although I believe you hav to prestige all divisions once in order to unlock the rocket which automatically wins the game ( you do need 25 kills with only your gun without dying)

Ahh so the equivalent of the nuke of mw2? 

Fair enough I will unlock the SVT or Kar98 for next prestige to switch things up in different games. 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Ahh so the equivalent of the nuke of mw2? 

Fair enough I will unlock the SVT or Kar98 for next prestige to switch things up in different games. 

Yes but in mw2 your kill streak kills counted towards your nuke. In this COD you need 25 kills all from your gun so much harder to achieve.

Ive heard the BAR is the best rifle to have and the MP40 is the best SMG. That's what I will be aiming for

Loving my MP40 max prestige. Still smashing people. I am trying to prestige my other divisions though. Love playing games where it benefits changing division mid game. Like Operation Breakout in War. Swapping from Airborne to storm the building to Infantry for the smoke grenade to repair the bridge.

Still drives me mad when we are defending the outpost. Team mates camped outside the window whilst the enemy are in the building taking it. GET IN THE BUILDING YOU CNUT :mad:. My K/D is under 1 because im the only one doing what im supposed to be doing. When the team does it properly it makes it so much more enjoyable.

Still overall loving the game though. Trying to do games where it helps me being a sniper. But tbh I might just use the MP40 in every division and prestige them that way

Yeah not gonna lie, now I've got my mp40 I'm rocking it with every division. It doesn't really need any attachments so I've got it as a secondary with rifleman on expedition (probably my second favourite division), armoured and mountain haha. Have it as a primary instead of the STG on infantry as bayonet charge can get in the bin. 

Have to say, now I'm mostly learning the maps my performance (just tdm so far) is getting much better and I like the game far more. Gustav and Texas the only awful maps. 

Absolute love my airborne waffe class with hustle, steady aim and grip. Absolutely ridiculous bullet hose, great fun. Like running vesper in bo3. 

Edited by Finnegan

War and Hardpoint are my faves. The amount of grenade kills I get in hardpoint is daft. People are so predictable. I am level 50 so 2 more levels before I have BAR. See what the fuss is about.

Gustav is a great map for hardpoint. In fact I don't think theres a map I don't like. Im sure I will get bored eventually. Once I unlock BAR I think I will just do all divisions with MP40 apart from 1 with BAR. Then mix up the equipment to suit the game I play. The bayonet is meh but I absolutely love the shovel. If I could have infinite sprint I would just bomb around with shovel in hand smashing peoples brains in lol 

I see COD points are a thing now. I wont waste my time buying any. Prob end up getting packages and end up with duplicate grips for a pistol I don't even use.

If people want to add me on PS4 go for it. My mates who got the game have gne back out on site to work and didn't take the game with them so I have no friends lol 

I got given some cod points for buying the digital deluxe version that came with the season pass. I figured I'd end up buying the map packs anyway so just went for it. 

They gave me enough for about five crates I think which as you can imagine is about £10 and gets you sod all except a few calling cards and the odd uniform. 

I've never, ever, ever bought cod points on any version of the game. I just don't understand the point really. 

Back when they did a few micro transactions where you could buy specific things, like having ten extra classes or whatever, I've done that before. 

But paying for basically a random chance at maybe getting a weapon that gives 10% extra xp or a uniform? Jesus no. 

Ive bought fifa points before, at least you get usable consumables and tradable players in those. But on cod? Absolute waste. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I got given some cod points for buying the digital deluxe version that came with the season pass. I figured I'd end up buying the map packs anyway so just went for it. 

They gave me enough for about five crates I think which as you can imagine is about £10 and gets you sod all except a few calling cards and the odd uniform. 

I've never, ever, ever bought cod points on any version of the game. I just don't understand the point really. 

Back when they did a few micro transactions where you could buy specific things, like having ten extra classes or whatever, I've done that before. 

But paying for basically a random chance at maybe getting a weapon that gives 10% extra xp or a uniform? Jesus no. 

Ive bought fifa points before, at least you get usable consumables and tradable players in those. But on cod? Absolute waste. 

58 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I don't know how they make money from them tbh, you've got to a special type of helmet to buy them 

If you think that's bad take a look at this

https://www.bidvine.com/blog/hire-a-call-of-duty-pro-player/

Saw this on Facebook yesterday. This is beyond ridiculous.

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Not even unlocked it yet but is there any point at all to the tommy gun? 

Ppsh has you covered for mid and short, waffe is ridiculous at short, mp40 for mid and long. 

The thompson out perform any or them? 

Was much closer to unlocking it than I thought, got it now. 

Answered my own question, it's amazing. A hell of a lot less recoil than the waffe. Like a laser bullet hose.

Love it. 

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

So, which is better, this or COD MW?

Modern Warfare is one of the most over rated games of all time. 

It was good, I liked it, it was revolutionary at the time but people need to move on. 

Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops were both better. 

Edit: that said this isn't better than many recent cod. It's okay, it's playable, barely, but it's nothing amazing at the moment. Seven bang average maps, a couple of awful ones, some terribly badly thought out spawn points, a lot of very similar weapons, drastically less variety in class set ups and about ten thousand bugs. 

The state of it for a game three years in the making is embarrassing. 

Needs some hefty patching and some very, very good dlc. 

Edited by Finnegan

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It was good, I liked it, it was revolutionary at the time but people need to move on. 

Edit: that said this isn't better than many recent cod. It's okay, it's playable, barely, but it's nothing amazing at the moment. Seven bang average maps, a couple of awful ones, some terribly badly thought out spawn points, a lot of very similar weapons, drastically less variety in class set ups and about ten thousand bugs. 

I haven't experienced any of these problems you re having. But that would be because I don't plat TDM. Im always on War and Hardpoint. I would agree with the maps though. I like them personally but prefer the maps on previous COD games.

I unlocked the BAR on Saturday. That is a ridiculous rifle. So looks like my BAR and MP40 are my go to weapons.

21 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You try way too hard to be a hipster 

36 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

... By saying that the newer, more AAA titles are actually better than the niche "old school" classic that the cod snobs like to rave about? 

... By being the exact opposite of a hipster.....?

You try way too hard to troll the internet.

6 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

... By saying that the newer, more AAA titles are actually better than the niche "old school" classic that the cod snobs like to rave about? 

... By being the exact opposite of a hipster.....?

You try way too hard to troll the internet.

I agree with both of you, I've often thought finners is a hipster and horse is a troll lol 

I'm in denial about being a hipster shh

• Haha 3