Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Transfer kitty for the summer

13 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Kyke walker from spuds could be a good pickup but i think spuds have slapped £35 mill price tag on him. Guessing united or liverpool/everton could buy him.

I think a lot depends on who we sell (if any).  We have to hit the ground running if we sell mahrez and kasper. Having said that if we lose them  it could be hard to get bigger names to sign with us.

Walker would never come here. Plus he'll end up at a bigger club and there has already been a lot of speculation it'll be Manchester City.

Can't fathom why people suggest a new right back every window. By all means, bring in a younger player and have him available and ready to step in with a view of him being first choice long-term, but Simpson has been excellent these last two years. Granted he isn't the best going forward, but he's defensively sound and rarely has a wobble. One of the few (if even that many) who didn't deserve the flack that the team as a whole got for the first six months of the season. I'd rather invest more into positions that really need strengthening than into those that are more than adequate.

31 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

Can't fathom why people suggest a new right back every window. By all means, bring in a younger player and have him available and ready to step in with a view of him being first choice long-term, but Simpson has been excellent these last two years. Granted he isn't the best going forward, but he's defensively sound and rarely has a wobble. One of the few (if even that many) who didn't deserve the flack that the team as a whole got for the first six months of the season. I'd rather invest more into positions that really need strengthening than into those that are more than adequate.

I used to mention I wanted an upgrade for Simpson every transfer window but he's silenced me.

He has his limitations going forward but defensively he's rock solid.  I'd happily keep him first choice right back and maybe bring in the young lad from Luton for the development squad in the hope he continues progressing and maybe gets on the bench this season and starts a cup match or two.

Anthony Martial  - £13m + Musa

Moussa Dembele - £22m

Emre Can - £14m

Sell Slimani for £52m to China, Morgan for £12m to Newcastle and Ulloa for  £13m to Brighton. 

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Moussa Dembele - £22m

Emre Can - £14m

Sell Slimani for £52m to China, Morgan for £12m to Newcastle and Ulloa for  £13m to Brighton. 

lol

Why would Man Utd want Musa?

Dembele wouldn't fit our style of play, neither would Emre Can.

Morgan is good enough for another season or two & Ulloa isn't worth 13m.

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Moussa Dembele - £22m

Emre Can - £14m

Nice work if you can get it. :thumbup:

Archived