Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I think Vardy might bag a community if not a full on prem tots card... which has got me thinking Kane might have to go after this weekend league lol 

Blimmin hope so, I’m holding on to his PTG card in the hope of it. Still playing the normal card for now as I’ve pretty much had that one from day one

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Blimmin hope so, I’m holding on to his PTG card in the hope of it. Still playing the normal card for now as I’ve pretty much had that one from day one

PTG won't receive TOTS IF he does get one

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

His ptg won’t get upgraded unless he bags a totw before the end of the season buddy

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

PTG won't receive TOTS IF he does get one

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

His ptg won’t get upgraded unless he bags a totw before the end of the season buddy

Wow

That’s

Fantastic

So he needs a hat-trick, which means we need to win and score some goals. Here’s hoping! lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

If you have a spare 70k - 90k, get Ryan Sessengon! Fits lovely into my 5-3-2.

Got him for 2k! Are you liking 5-3-2? Who is in your team? What tactics? Asking cos I know you are good! 

Marquee Matchups done. Loving the Argentina league players buffering my club. Can turn almost any MM challenge into using them! 

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Got him for 2k! Are you liking 5-3-2? Who is in your team? What tactics? Asking cos I know you are good! 

Marquee Matchups done. Loving the Argentina league players buffering my club. Can turn almost any MM challenge into using them! 

5-3-2/5-2-1-2

I can keep the ball well though and I know I'll create chances. 

I'll post my custom tactic later. I almost have 94 KDB so he will be at CAM. I'll hopefully get Otamendi TOTS maybe a right back/left back upgrade too. 

Screenshot_20180418-085043_Companion.jpg

11 hours ago, Ashley said:

If you have a spare 70k - 90k, get Ryan Sessengon! Fits lovely into my 5-3-2.

Completed him for about 25k. Haven't had chance to use him yet because I've been working away. Managed to complete the Championship SBC for around 20k total spend. The strong link between Sessegnon and Moore could be useful but would probably mean playing a 3ATB formation to get the strong link between them.

Thinking of trying this if Maguire gets a TOTS card, or I could use an English LB TOTS from the Championship (assuming there will be one) instead of Rose and use the OP god that is Begovic in goal.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

Sold Kane for 905k taking a 10k loss after tax which I’ll take, I liked him but he felt no more clinical than Larsson is for me who’d been dropped to the resys so it seemed a bit pointless, think he bagged 11 in 9 with 3 assists in div 1 & the 4dkt games! Not to shabby considering those 11 goals came in 7 games as he didn’t score in 2... I thought he’d be much more clinical though

• Like 1

Finished Liverpool and just need Ramsey, Mustafi, Koscielny and Cech to finish it up for Arsenal. I need Promes to sell so I can start ticking these off. Proper grind flogging anything I can find in my club. 

Then I've got Real Madrid and Barca to complete as well so will need another 200k for Griezmann

14 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Finished Liverpool and just need Ramsey, Mustafi, Koscielny and Cech to finish it up for Arsenal. I need Promes to sell so I can start ticking these off. Proper grind flogging anything I can find in my club. 

Then I've got Real Madrid and Barca to complete as well so will need another 200k for Griezmann

I’ve been going through the league SBCs the last few days, finished Mexico, Russia, Holland, Belgium, MLS and the Saudi one. Just need Juve from Italy, Bayern and Frankfurt from Germany. Done all but the big six in the premier league. Still need a few in turkey but one of them needs 30k bronzes so im not bothering with it.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve been going through the league SBCs the last few days, finished Mexico, Russia, Holland, Belgium, MLS and the Saudi one. Just need Juve from Italy, Bayern and Frankfurt from Germany. Done all but the big six in the premier league. Still need a few in turkey but one of them needs 30k bronzes so im not bothering with it.

Welcome to the dark side.

Promes finally sold so I've finished the Prem SBC. **** me De Bruyne is the don. 

Also completed the Sessegnon SBC. He's not bad but he'll never get Sane out of my line up. 

I packed Martial last night with the Arsenal pack. He'll never get a look in either so I'll probably sell up.

2 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Welcome to the dark side.

Promes finally sold so I've finished the Prem SBC. **** me De Bruyne is the don. 

Also completed the Sessegnon SBC. He's not bad but he'll never get Sane out of my line up. 

I packed Martial last night with the Arsenal pack. He'll never get a look in either so I'll probably sell up.

Sessegnon is a good sub. I don’t know why I bother any more though. A year and a half of FUT champions and I’ve never qualified once.

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Sessegnon is a good sub. I don’t know why I bother any more though. A year and a half of FUT champions and I’ve never qualified once.

I've just tried the self service trick to see if that gets me in. I'll let you know if that works when i get home tonight.

18 hours ago, General Smuts said:

I've just tried the self service trick to see if that gets me in. I'll let you know if that works when i get home tonight.

It works and I'm in the weekend league but I didn't get the player reward for getting in. Slightly annoying.

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

That's a shame, I always preferred the World Cup games.

How lol? World Cup games never changed from that years version all it had on it was international teams. They'll be an update at some point soon for the add on.

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

How lol? World Cup games never changed from that years version all it had on it was international teams. They'll be an update at some point soon for the add on.

The 2014 World Cup game was brilliant. The authentic qualification stuff on it was great and I don't play Ultimate Team, so Career Mode and Seasons on Fifa get stale after a while.

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

The 2014 World Cup game was brilliant. The authentic qualification stuff on it was great and I don't play Ultimate Team, so Career Mode and Seasons on Fifa get stale after a while.

It was still the same game play though mate. It'll be like previous versions I'm sure. Add on should be out soon.

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It was still the same game play though mate. It'll be like previous versions I'm sure. Add on should be out soon.

Yeah I'm sure it'll have the tournament on it, but I always liked the one off games with the 200+ national teams WC stadiums on there etc. Still if it's a free add-on, I can't really moan.

3 hours ago, General Smuts said:

It works and I'm in the weekend league but I didn't get the player reward for getting in. Slightly annoying.

How does that work then, what do you have to do?

I’ve just done it and it says I qualify, I’m not sure what the criteria is and I assume now it will be next weekend I get to play. 

Edited by howlinmadmurfdoc