Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

When the upgrade sbc's finish later do you think the prices of players will drop? (barring the prem/la liga players for the sbc's) or do you think they'll extend it again so they can continue to rinse people who are emptying their clubs? 

1 hour ago, pooleyLCFC said:

When the upgrade sbc's finish later do you think the prices of players will drop? (barring the prem/la liga players for the sbc's) or do you think they'll extend it again so they can continue to rinse people who are emptying their clubs? 

They'll stay the same for a few days until EA flood packs with those players again then they'll drop as if comes to TOTS(2 weeks or there abouts).

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

They'll stay the same for a few days until EA flood packs with those players again then they'll drop as if comes to TOTS(2 weeks or there abouts).

Cheers mate, got a an 84 and 85 rated team to finish for an icon sbc and I've been waiting for these upgrades to finish so guess i might have to wait a bit longer!

31 minutes ago, pooleyLCFC said:

Cheers mate, got a an 84 and 85 rated team to finish for an icon sbc and I've been waiting for these upgrades to finish so guess i might have to wait a bit longer!

I think they will keep the upgrades going. Or they will have something similar for the team of the knockout stage for the euro competitions.

51 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I think they will keep the upgrades going. Or they will have something similar for the team of the knockout stage for the euro competitions.

I think they will too as they've already extended it once. Bound to be yet another Salah card if they do that haha

Hi chaps,

can anyone one give me the answer to the custom setting to simply get your players, who are told to stay back, to stay back. I play a flat back four with a CDM and I just want them all to never pass the half way line or if possible not even get that far forward. I set them to defend and leave the other lads to attack but get hit on the break and wonder where the hell they are.

Any help??

6 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi chaps,

can anyone one give me the answer to the custom setting to simply get your players, who are told to stay back, to stay back. I play a flat back four with a CDM and I just want them all to never pass the half way line or if possible not even get that far forward. I set them to defend and leave the other lads to attack but get hit on the break and wonder where the hell they are.

Any help??

I think set aggression and pressure to lower numbers will help. Will sit back and not press to high up. Will look at my tactics when home in a few hours. Also look at your CDM’s work rate. If attacking is high, they will look to join the attack. M/M is normally more conservative 

Who is everyone going after with the FUT Swap thing? Have all 5 so far and kind of want that Ibrahimovic to go in my MLS team but I already have SIF Martinez, Kaka, Giovinco SBC and Pirlo in my team. I also got baby Hernandez from the icon SBC (who is absolutely unreal, my first ever icon/ legend) so my forward line is stacked. My defense splits off to other leagues though and is pretty poor

6 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Who is everyone going after with the FUT Swap thing? Have all 5 so far and kind of want that Ibrahimovic to go in my MLS team but I already have SIF Martinez, Kaka, Giovinco SBC and Pirlo in my team. I also got baby Hernandez from the icon SBC (who is absolutely unreal, my first ever icon/ legend) so my forward line is stacked. My defense splits off to other leagues though and is pretty poor

I’m torn between going for Sanchez for 11, or getting Balde, Koke and Payet for 10. 

12 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Henderson. Done! 

1 hour ago, General Smuts said:

Finished Manure and Chelski and just need Laporte and the 83 Walker to finished Man City. Liverpool and Arsenal to go after that. 

I'm done. Cracked and just went through it.  Liverpool was so expensive... Scouse gits! lol

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2018 at 00:49, GeorgeTheFox said:

sanchez.... only problem is I've refused to do the mm matchup so I've got to get every other card from here on in to get him, I've got 6/7 available so fingers crossed