Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

12 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Surely not if you’ve unlocked 11 cards I’d image you’ll be able to use them all

You need 11 for Sanchez, lower rated players less swap items but ideally yeah you can do others but if you want Sanchez or ibra you're limiting yourself to what you can have.

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

You need 11 for Sanchez, lower rated players less swap items but ideally yeah you can do others but if you want Sanchez or ibra you're limiting yourself to what you can have.

Yea I get that if there’s 12 cards you obviously won’t be able to do any other players if you do Sanchez , I think I’ll wait and see how many I get then make the call... think I’ll end up doing Insigne/Werner , Diao and Wendell 

Edited by dbtcity

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

There’s an sbc to grab the 2nd player now incase any of you guys missed it, went live yesterday 

2nd player? I got that one yesterday as my first lol

Hopefully they do another one this way so those of us that don't do WL or much online can at least get 2.

I'm only hoping for Henderson.

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

There’s an sbc to grab the 2nd player now incase any of you guys missed it, went live yesterday 

Do I do the SBC or not.. or get my hopes up for Premier League SBC later on?

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Leaks changed the SBC then. You're looking north of 500k for that SBC

According to Futbin it will only cost me a mere 393k to complete (based on the players I already own)

As I don't have a La Liga team, I'm going to sell up.  MMs will be only thing I'll miss out on.  My club has over 2000 players in it now.  I'm sure you guys have more. Why do I hoard them all?

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

According to Futbin it will only cost me a mere 393k to complete (based on the players I already own)

As I don't have a La Liga team, I'm going to sell up.  MMs will be only thing I'll miss out on.  My club has over 2000 players in it now.  I'm sure you guys have more. Why do I hoard them all?

Fair enough mate those still add to the cost to an extent though.

Value? Not worth it for me considering TOTS is out in what 3 weeks or less and you could have a tradeable card with similar and or better stats for half the cost 

27 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Has anyone else managed to qualify for FUT Champs without winning the DKT? Found this link on Reddit and I got a free qualification!

My first ever WL and I'm 3-5. I now see why people get so frustrated.

the start is the easy bit as you have no ranking

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I'm 8/2 (lost both on pens ugh)

But I'm in the same position, playing more is going to kill me lol

If I’d got even half decent players from my totw pack a couple of weeks back I would have chased it last week 22/4 and this week but putting that grind in for a bunch of 82 just ain’t worth it! Think I’ll go for 18 or 21 wins then call it a day lol