Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

I got banned for 7 days for messaging some little pleb that took the lead and passed the ball to his defenders and keepers the whole game 

with 96 Ronaldo and Ronaldinho 

What did you put lol

Edited by Ashley

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

So first time playing champs so far, lost all five games, 3 by 1 goal. 1 on penalties and one I got spanked by a full icon side.

11 games in and I’m 1-10.

More one goal losses and another spanking. The game I won I won 5-2 though. Just lost one 7-6 after going 6-5 up in the 88th minute.

47 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Surely it's got to go to Salah. As good as kdb was this season Salah has just taken the league by storm. I've got his otw card untradeable and have just invested in some in forms and otw cards in hope.

If he wins, It doesn’t update otw 

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hopefully Kane wins YPOTY. 

People do I sell KDB now or??

Sunday’s a bad day 

but his value only gonna go down more as tots approaches, the only saving grace would’ve needing him for a Sbc if he wins anything, but there are loads of informs and different options available 

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Sunday’s a bad day 

but his value only gonna go down more as tots approaches, the only saving grace would’ve needing him for a Sbc if he wins anything, but there are loads of informs and different options available 

See that's my only concern, I need about 150k - 200k to complete SBC KDB. 

On 21/04/2018 at 07:33, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

11 games in and I’m 1-10.

More one goal losses and another spanking. The game I won I won 5-2 though. Just lost one 7-6 after going 6-5 up in the 88th minute.

I'm glad you're as bad as me. I played about 20 games and managed 4 wins. What an infuriating weekend I see why you lot are always moaning on here now. I must've lost 10 games by a goal and a lot of them were 2 or 3 goal swings. The worst being a 4-4 draw after extra time after being 2-0 down and then going 4-2 down in the first half of stoppage time. Lost by 1 penalty. Urgh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, General Smuts said:

I'm glad you're as bad as me. I played about 20 games and managed 4 wins. What an infuriating weekend I see why you lot are always moaning on here now. I must've lost 10 games by a goal and a lot of them were 2 or 3 goal swings. The worst being a 4-4 draw after extra time after being 2-0 down and then going 4-2 down in the first half of stoppage time. Lost by 1 penalty. Urgh.

I got to eight wins. With five games left to go, so I just left it at that. Even the games I won I didn’t enjoy, I must have lost ten games after being in front, I had one where I had 22 shots and my opponent had 2 he beat me 2-0.

There is no logic to it either, I got thrashed by 10k teams and I made a guy with a full icon team rage quit before half time. 

I genuinely have no interest in doing it again.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I got to eight wins. With five games left to go, so I just left it at that. Even the games I won I didn’t enjoy, I must have lost ten games after being in front, I had one where I had 22 shots and my opponent had 2 he beat me 2-0.

There is no logic to it either, I got thrashed by 10k teams and I made a guy with a full icon team rage quit before half time. 

I genuinely have no interest in doing it again.

4 hours ago, General Smuts said:

How I’ve been doing it week in week out since last December I’ll never no! As you said Murf it’s not 1 bit enjoyable and the worst part is the rewards you get for having no life at the weekends 9.9 times out of 10 are horrific!! I stopped at 18/5 after being 18/2 this weekend and came within  an inch of snapping the disc so I can’t go back to it lol... that will be my last weekend league for a few weeks till tots arrives, and unless they extend the WL/reduce the games I’ll probbaly give fifa 19 a miss as another year of time wasting/replay watching/Dabbing jobbies might push me over the edge!!

the 1 blessing for me is I’ve recently started playing Fortnite which has made me remember games are supposed to be fun not a chore, Fifa has kind of become a second job that I Have to do rather than want to do which is stupid really

Edited by dbtcity

38 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

How I’ve been doing it week in week out since last December I’ll never no! As you said Murf it’s not 1 bit enjoyable and the worst part is the rewards you get for having no life at the weekends 9.9 times out of 10 are horrific!! I stopped at 18/5 after being 18/2 this weekend and came within  an inch of snapping the disc so I can’t go back to it lol... that will be my last weekend league for a few weeks till tots arrives, and unless they extend the WL/reduce the games I’ll probbaly give fifa 19 a miss as another year of time wasting/replay watching/Dabbing jobbies might push me over the edge!!

the 1 blessing for me is I’ve recently started playing Fortnite which has made me remember games are supposed to be fun not a chore, Fifa has kind of become a second job that I Have to do rather than want to do which is stupid really

I used to play every squad battles game when the game first came out and even that was a chore at weekends. My rewards for this weekend league should be the same as getting gold 1 in squad battles which I can do by playing 1 or 2 games a day. I’m only bothered about improving my team now, a couple of icons and a Leicester TOTS card and I’ll be done I think.

3 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I used to play every squad battles game when the game first came out and even that was a chore at weekends. My rewards for this weekend league should be the same as getting gold 1 in squad battles which I can do by playing 1 or 2 games a day. I’m only bothered about improving my team now, a couple of icons and a Leicester TOTS card and I’ll be done I think.

For the 1st 3/4 months of fifa 18 I was playing every sb game as well as all my WL games which looking back now is absolutely mental, think I’m like 2k games in which again is crazy lol