Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

You got a bargain on him.

I paid 480k, but had to have him. Used his base card then his IF all through '17 and no matter how strong a side I've  had this year, I've still had his base card in my lineup.

To get his feet wet, I just threw him in with some leftover PL scrubs from my club and played a SB match on Pro vs a 70 rated team lol

Won 6-0. Vards had all 6 and I subbed him off after 60 mins.

He’s unreal I can’t see him leaving my team from here on in, like you I loved his nif but this tots is verging on cheating lol 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I got Busquets too - is it bad that I’m kinda dissapointed? Wanted a prem one really, or Malcom/Gomez.

He’ll be decent for 1 of the future league tots sbcs.... having 50 odd pace makes him unusable though imo

I got Bender from my Community TOTS pack. I would have done the EFL one too if it needed a lower rated team, but the odds of packing one of the usable or higher rated EFL TOTS players isn't very good.

Made about 250k profit from buying TOTS players just above their discard price (19k - 23k) before the SBC was released and selling them for 30k - 37k each.

Does anyone know when the Ligue 1 player of the season SBC is going to be released? I've got a load of IF Lo Celso's on my transfer list that I bought for 15k each and around 70+ 83 rated players bought for 1.5k or less.

1 hour ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I got Bender from my Community TOTS pack. I would have done the EFL one too if it needed a lower rated team, but the odds of packing one of the usable or higher rated EFL TOTS players isn't very good.

Made about 250k profit from buying TOTS players just above their discard price (19k - 23k) before the SBC was released and selling them for 30k - 37k each.

Does anyone know when the Ligue 1 player of the season SBC is going to be released? I've got a load of IF Lo Celso's on my transfer list that I bought for 15k each and around 70+ 83 rated players bought for 1.5k or less.

I think I read it’s at the end of may. 

• Like 1