Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Bin Fred off and get IF Allan in there. 

It's way too weak defensively atm. 

Fred might be weak physical but gets back with pace and has good interceptions. Also bags a goal now and again with his high/high work rates. I do rate Allan though. 

Got sucked back in (standard) hit 21 wins and called it a night, just wanted the extra coins to save up for tots, sat on 1m with zero real traceable players... contemplating playing sb again over the WL, just don’t know if I can bring myself to do it though as it’s sooo fvcking boring

16 hours ago, General Smuts said:

I bloody love the league SBC's.

Just completed Sevilla with my last few coins I had left. Packed Robben, IF Khedira and De Rossi in the same pack. Fandabidozee!

12 hours ago, General Smuts said:

And now 85 Salah from Girona.

CASH BACK!

MYYYYYYYY GIIIIRONA

Seriously, screw you and your amazing pack pulls for SBCs... I’m doing the EPL right now and the best person I pulled was Saloman Kalou. From 7 packs!!! ??

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Why did they put it so we need 3 CAMs? Such BS 

Teams formations are based on the ones they play real life they've put is in a 4-2-3-1 with the cams instead of LM and RM.

16 hours ago, Ashley said:

Teams formations are based on the ones they play real life they've put is in a 4-2-3-1 with the cams instead of LM and RM.

Yeah, it’s linked to their stupid marketing vs having the team we really play... Frustrating! 

6 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

DagdMoyVMAMJawB.jpg:large

No Wes? What about his “assist” for Newcastle’s second on Saturday? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Pro League done.

Just Real and Barca left on La Liga

The top 6 left in the Prem

Only bothered with about 3 on the Aussie league but will go back to that at some point.

Nice, I’m not bothered with anything but Prem now, unless it falls on my lap (Ligue 1). I have Manchester clubs, Arsenal, Liverpool, and saving us til last. 

This week’s MM is really inflating Man City and LFC. 

10 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

No Wes? What about his “assist” for Newcastle’s second on Saturday? :ph34r:

Nice, I’m not bothered with anything but Prem now, unless it falls on my lap (Ligue 1). I have Manchester clubs, Arsenal, Liverpool, and saving us til last. 

This week’s MM is really inflating Man City and LFC. 

Yeah I'm swerving them pair for now. This week's MM is the only week i can remember spending any real money to complete them and that's only because I wiped out all my Prem ans La Liga players in the SBC's which was the bulk of my club.

Finished off Spurs so just the expensive 5 left.