Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

28 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

My weekend league was the most infuriating yet. I won 5 out of my first 6, all against decent sides/players.

I then won 7 out of my next 25. A combination of head loss & the normal bullshit was expected, but some of the guys I was playing must have been professionals. Nearly all of them had Ronaldo and CR7 in the same team. My team is pretty decent but I didn't stand a chance.

Depending on how your first games go, does that then set you up for the standard you play against for the rest of the weekend?

I’d say so especially when you hit around the 18 wins mark, for instance I was 4/1 Friday, 12/2 after Saturday then gave up on 21/4after loosing 2 in a row to top 100 players Sunday, with the record I was on I could only see a night of rage incoming so I cut my losses as I’d already got the 18 wins needed for elite 3 monthly!!

ive noticed in the past aswell if I play around 10 games on Friday as I get to the back end of those 10 if I’m doing well I’ll match up with really good players, I now tend to only play a few Friday around 10 on sat then bash out the remaining games on Sunday... the only problem is it’s a massive grind on the Sunday

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’d say so especially when you hit around the 18 wins mark, for instance I was 4/1 Friday, 12/2 after Saturday then gave up on 21/4after loosing 2 in a row to top 100 players Sunday, with the record I was on I could only see a night of rage incoming so I cut my losses as I’d already got the 18 wins needed for elite 3 monthly!!

ive noticed in the past aswell if I play around 10 games on Friday as I get to the back end of those 10 if I’m doing well I’ll match up with really good players, I now tend to only play a few Friday around 10 on sat then bash out the remaining games on Sunday... the only problem is it’s a massive grind on the Sunday

The standard definitely drops on a Sunday. I'm div 1 in seasons and regularly stay up but for whatever reason just cannot get more than 21 wins on a good week on WL. 

5 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

The standard definitely drops on a Sunday. I'm div 1 in seasons and regularly stay up but for whatever reason just cannot get more than 21 wins on a good week on WL. 

I disagree I think that used to be the case but now a load of pros leave the majority of there games for that reason which has made it more difficult, either way once you hit a certain point the competition definitely gets better regardless what day you hit it, I hit gold 1 the majority of the time with a few elite finishes chucked in and I’d say my toughest games come from 18 through to 25 as I usually have a pretty strong 18 though...

I think a lot of it is mental as if I choke a game in div 1 I’m not really bothered but as soon as I choke a game in the WL it screws up my next few games as the rage kicks in all down to chasing some rewards that 9/10 are trash lol 

I think the opponents you face are based around your predicted finish, as for Sunday’s I guess some seem easier as people that have a bunch of games to play tend to just rage quit if you seem like a half decent player and score a goal or 2 just so they can smash through games as quick as possible 

Edited by dbtcity

So flicking through the club seeing what I can sell either by market or quick sell. I have almost 1000 contracts in my club so it looks to be them. Some +28 contracts hit 500 coins buy now if you list late at night before going to bed.

+13 hit 200/250 each. Think I'll be selling my +13s at 200/250 buy now if they all sell I should hit 124k just for those.

Search your club guys!! 

Oh before you sell contracts hit everyone up to 99 contracts so you won't have to worry about them for a good month or two! 

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Finally some half decent content from EA.

Might be a bit late tbh. 

I'd like that Insigne but there'll be obscure, Benelux and Russian league TOTS out soon with 99 stamina, long shots and pace that will only cost about 30k each. Seems a bit pointless. 

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Might be a bit late tbh. 

I'd like that Insigne but there'll be obscure, Benelux and Russian league TOTS out soon with 99 stamina, long shots and pace that will only cost about 30k each. Seems a bit pointless. 

Very true. Exactly what I said about doing the baby legend on here. Value isn't worth it when tots is coming out. Saying that I've almost done Crespo but that was from weeks back lol

Funny how Sanchez gets this new swap card and he had potential to get TOTW this week. His OTW card has plummeted in value, Kasper should have been in TOTW but had one last week so ruled him out. 

Everything else MEH

8 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

8 81/82s from my elite 3 rewards lollollollol got Aurier and Sane though so I can’t really complain... my main walk out was Dzeko and I thought here we go again

Holy shit. got elite 1 monthly 3 monthly in a row.. best player Firmino. Only played 2 Wls this month, silver 1 and who the **** do i get?? ****ing Bale lol. This game ...

Elite 3 weekly was shit though, 100k pack Strootman TDW Set some italian 82 rated striker

[–]benhaner22 1 point an hour ago 

SILVER1 MONTHLY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS NOW IS OUR TIME

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

seems like another pre programmed algorithm of getting "worse players to engage in the game longer" 

Reading some of those elite rewards is painful

I can’t really complain as I’ve seen much worse than what I got but it’s still bs getting pish players every month

Elite 3 Rewards:

89 Thiago Silva

86 Dzeko

86 Schmeichel

86 Vazquez

84 Tah

82 Plea

82 Dzemalli

82 Ismaily

81 Chester

81 Qazaishvili

81 Natcho

81 Horta

pretty happy to get Thiago Silva as my only usable player would have liked a few ore but can not be greedy.