Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

3 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Hahahaha what a sensational pack I just opened. TOTS Sule. TOTS Vydra. Kane. Hummel's. TOTS Russell. Cech and Vertonghen. Delightful

Nice!

Were they packs you saved up or paid for?

I had about 40 packs saved up and got two inform Moses. No blues sadly. 

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Vardy is unreal!!! Already noticed he’s up to nearly 500k but I can’t see me selling him... just need Mahrez to bag a Tots then I’m pretty set ?

He will be, his normal card is good but 97 pace with 90 odd balance and agility? If you can move the ball well. Jesus Christ you'll score alot.

32 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He will be, his normal card is good but 97 pace with 90 odd balance and agility? If you can move the ball well. Jesus Christ you'll score alot.

The only thing I didn’t like about his nif was his passing but I’m rocking this tots card with maestro and he’s unbelievable, if only he had a 4/5* weak foot (which he should imo) he be absolutely disgusting .... front 4 of cpoty sessegnon, otw salah, fut swap Sanchez and ctots Vardy... pace abuse at its finest lol 

Edited by dbtcity

32 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

First pack I bought and get the blue flare, England flag and it's Sessegnon! 

Wasn't Vards, but I'm happy with that.

I ended up doing his sbc just before it finished and I’m really enjoying using him so far

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

First pack I bought and get the blue flare, England flag and it's Sessegnon! 

Wasn't Vards, but I'm happy with that.

I got Sessegnon's SBC card and the only problem was that he needed English players around him to get chem, although TOTS Bryan at LB looks awesome and gives Sessegnon a strong link.

Opened a few common gold packs and got big bad Sol Bamba TOTS!

8 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I got Sessegnon's SBC card and the only problem was that he needed English players around him to get chem, although TOTS Bryan at LB looks awesome and gives Sessegnon a strong link.

Opened a few common gold packs and got big bad Sol Bamba TOTS!

I have an all England squad atm so chemistry isn't a problem. Only prob is that I have Sessegnon on that squad already with his IF LB card. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Vardy is unreal!!! Already noticed he’s up to nearly 500k but I can’t see me selling him... just need Mahrez to bag a Tots then I’m pretty set ?

You got a bargain on him.

I paid 480k, but had to have him. Used his base card then his IF all through '17 and no matter how strong a side I've  had this year, I've still had his base card in my lineup.

To get his feet wet, I just threw him in with some leftover PL scrubs from my club and played a SB match on Pro vs a 70 rated team lol

Won 6-0. Vards had all 6 and I subbed him off after 60 mins.

• Like 1