Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Is there still a ps4 clubs team? Might join one evening. I can play anywhere in midfield.

We had one and played regularly. Sort of came to a halt when we got to the top divisions and you have opposing players using the 99 rating cheat. 

We did reform recently, but only played one night. I think it was mostly due to boredom lol

I think I've got a mild case of the Smuts. Completed the Japanese, Australian, French and Russian leagues over the past few days, as well as the POTM Salah. Somehow only spent around 150k to complete them all and I've got 40 or so packs saved for TOTY.

Thinking of putting a Brazilian or hybrid team together with SBC Bono and SBC Cristiano at ST, and EOAE Kaka at CAM.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

We had one and played regularly. Sort of came to a halt when we got to the top divisions and you have opposing players using the 99 rating cheat. 

We did reform recently, but only played one night. I think it was mostly due to boredom lol

Ah right, yea 99 glitch was annoying. Basically skillmove-skillmove-30yard screamer is my experience of division 1. Usually just do cup games with my current club but nobody is really on anymore.

On 13/04/2018 at 17:29, HoustonFox said:

I'm done. Cracked and just went through it.  Liverpool was so expensive... Scouse gits! lol

I've got them and Arsenal left now and no coins to play with. Had to wait on Stones after he was needed for one of the SBC's that I plugged him into.

Luckily I just packed TOTW Promes (86) in my squad battles pack that should pay for a fair few of the cheaper players 

4 hours ago, General Smuts said:

I've got them and Arsenal left now and no coins to play with. Had to wait on Stones after he was needed for one of the SBC's that I plugged him into.

Luckily I just packed TOTW Promes (86) in my squad battles pack that should pay for a fair few of the cheaper players 

I was able to claw back to neutral surprisingly. Had some crappy Man U and Man City players who didn’t help the league SBCs but I sold for mega profit for the Manc one. 

My team is pretty good now but, obviously I must be terrible as I can’t get out of Div 4. Only playing about 6-10 games a week now though, so not too bothered. All about the collecting! 

27 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I was able to claw back to neutral surprisingly. Had some crappy Man U and Man City players who didn’t help the league SBCs but I sold for mega profit for the Manc one. 

My team is pretty good now but, obviously I must be terrible as I can’t get out of Div 4. Only playing about 6-10 games a week now though, so not too bothered. All about the collecting! 

Yeah it's basically a digital Panini album for me at this point in the game!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Finally buckled and bought toty Kane for 870k, I know Tots is just round the corner and his price might drop a bit more but even still I think it’s a pretty decent price

It's going to drop a lot be careful, it was around 1.1m not too long ago, I remember I bought him for 1.6m when that was his average, didn't get on with him so I sold him for 1.57m I'm glad I did because a couple of weeks later he was down to 1.2m

12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Finally buckled and bought toty Kane for 870k, I know Tots is just round the corner and his price might drop a bit more but even still I think it’s a pretty decent price

Best player i have used, games are from WL and some divisions

Just got to use him right

Hold up the ball, and low drivens any where near the area

Ureed-2.jpg

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

It's going to drop a lot be careful, it was around 1.1m not too long ago, I remember I bought him for 1.6m when that was his average, didn't get on with him so I sold him for 1.57m I'm glad I did because a couple of weeks later he was down to 1.2m

I’ve been watching his price for a while and I can’t see him going to much lower than he is now, people started panicking selling a week or 2 ago so I’d say we’re already in the market crash, I mean I fully expect to make a loss on him if I sell but there won’t be many tots cards that are better than him and worth less so I’m not to bothered, I’ve still got 200k in the pot to play with for tots + a few weeks of grinding

Edited by dbtcity

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

Ryan Sessegnon YPOTY is actually disgusting. Cheap too HOWEVER tots will be out and tradeable will be worth 60-80k 

I just did his SBC, only had to buy Gueye to get him. Need an English LB for my Prem team now to build his chem. Any thoughts on 84 Young (apart from the fact he is a nob head!)? Will sell my SIF Kolasinic to find him (Keeping Monreal who is decent and also not worth much) 

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Best player i have used, games are from WL and some divisions

Just got to use him right

Hold up the ball, and low drivens any where near the area

Ureed-2.jpg

I’ve been on the end of your Kane more than once which convinced me he was my man lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I just did his SBC, only had to buy Gueye to get him. Need an English LB for my Prem team now to build his chem. Any thoughts on 84 Young (apart from the fact he is a nob head!)? Will sell my SIF Kolasinic to find him (Keeping Monreal who is decent and also not worth much) 

I enjoyed Young when I used him, attack wise he’s brilliant defensively... not so much, I ended up binning him off after loosing a few games I the WL to bring back fif Kolasinac as I like the fact he’s a m/h so stays back most of the time

Edited by dbtcity

56 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve been watching his price for a while and I can’t see him going to much lower than he is now, people started panicking selling a week or 2 ago so I’d say we’re already in the market crash, I mean I fully expect to make a loss on him if I sell but there won’t be many tots cards that are better than him and worth less so I’m not to bothered, I’ve still got 200k in the pot to play with for tots + a few weeks of grinding

That's true, I doubt his Tots will be any better so hopefully you don't lost out too much, I get easily annoyed when I had lost even 10k on a player when his price drops lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

If you want out do it now same for any other informs you own especially if they're likely to receive tots cards.

Kane is ridicolous on Fifa if you know how to use him.

Gave in and did the marquee match-ups as it was the only FUT swap card I didn't have. Packed Azpilicueta, Willian, Manolas and Mane. Tidy profit plus I now have a free Ibra

Edit : considering holding on to go for Sanchez. Commitment issues with Ibra

Edited by GeorgeTheFox

1 hour ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Gave in and did the marquee match-ups as it was the only FUT swap card I didn't have. Packed Azpilicueta, Willian, Manolas and Mane. Tidy profit plus I now have a free Ibra

Edit : considering holding on to go for Sanchez. Commitment issues with Ibra

I ridding it through for Sanchez, I’ve held off doing the mm so I’ve pretty much got no wriggle room left, that being said after the backlash they got for sticking 1 in that mm I’m hopeful they won’t do a silly expensive 1 again 

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

If you want out do it now same for any other informs you own especially if they're likely to receive tots cards.

Kane is ridicolous on Fifa if you know how to use him.

I’m just going to keep him as like I say I can’t see him dropping that much plus he’s brilliant.... I rarely bother about the whole get rid as prices will plummet yarn as I just buy players I want to use when I want to use them, I’ve lost so many coins on Fifa buying and selling players (to use not make profit)... I don’t think the 870k I paid for him will be a million miles off come Tots

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

That's true, I doubt his Tots will be any better so hopefully you don't lost out too much, I get easily annoyed when I had lost even 10k on a player when his price drops lol 

I’ve lost millions this year just through tax lol 

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I ridding it through for Sanchez, I’ve held off doing the mm so I’ve pretty much got no wriggle room left, that being said after the backlash they got for sticking 1 in that mm I’m hopeful they won’t do a silly expensive 1 again 

To be fair I think I only spent about 25-35k on the players for it. Seems the hype has died down a bit and the players have settled down in price. With the packs you have a decent chance of breaking even or making a profit like I did. Think there is 4 more players left so probably one more marquee match-up, 2 weekly objectives and a standalone SBC. Bit the bullet and got Ibra because I'm a fifa hipster and try to avoid Prem teams

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I enjoyed Young when I used him, attack wise he’s brilliant defensively... not so much, I ended up binning him off after loosing a few games I the WL to bring back fif Kolasinac as I like the fact he’s a m/h so stays back most of the time

Cool, thanks. I can always pair Sessegnon with Vardy and someone like Henderson in the middle (with Del P at CAM). Should get him to 10. 

Other options on left are PTG Martial, 84 Reg Sane and 91 Bobby Pires. Pires is annoying me as he keeps drifting in field despite instructions otherwise 

Edited by HoustonFox

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Cool, thanks. I can always pair Sessegnon with Vardy and someone like Henderson in the middle (with Del P at CAM). Should get him to 10. 

Other options on left are PTG Martial, 84 Reg Sane and 91 Bobby Pires. Pires is annoying me as he keeps drifting in field despite instructions otherwise 

I think Vardy might bag a community if not a full on prem tots card... which has got me thinking Kane might have to go after this weekend league lol