Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

The most ive ever been annoyed at fifa, Div 1 

MLS objective

Coming up against wonder teams, give them a goal they give me a goal.

I give them a goal

Then they sub off players and start playing like cnut

I wouldn't mind but half these p ricks couldve scored like it normally its the most infuriating thing ever

It was tough going mate I ended up getting relegated to div 2 completing it

8 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Can anyone let me know when new promo packs are released? Is it whenever or on a set weekly basis?

Also, I unpacked a TOTS 93 Oblak who I don’t wish to use but wondered if anyone knew if his price is likely to rise and should I hold onto him?

thanks 

Promo packs will constantly be in rotation for the rest of the month I’d say, they release limited availability packs when new events drop as well, ie tonight with the new league tots (Bundesliga) they’ll do packs at 6/7/8/9 I think, the prices/type of pack increases every hour ending with the ultimate packs....

as for Oblak I can’t see his price getting any higher than it currently at:

1) it’s friday and prices tend to increase Thursday through to Saturday/Sunday due to the weekend league, later on Sunday they usually start to drop again

2) people may still be pulling Liga Santander players as they’re currently still in packs so people are more likely to want/need a player to get a decent link

Edited by dbtcity

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Add Goretzka and Bailey to the ? list

time to sell off all my sellable players for the Bundesliga tots by the looks of things

I just got Bailey!! Goretska is worth a few bob if you can sell? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I just got Bailey!! Goretska is worth a few bob if you can sell? 

There’s not a hope in hell I’ll be spunking 1.2m Goretzka... mainly due to the fact I’ve not got it lol I can see me ridding it out till the WC mode drops with 900k at this rate as I just don’t know who to buy

8 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

There’s not a hope in hell I’ll be spunking 1.2m Goretzka... mainly due to the fact I’ve not got it lol I can see me ridding it out till the WC mode drops with 900k at this rate as I just don’t know who to buy

Oh, my bad. Thought you had him, not that you wanted him! lol 

He’s definitely the tots player I most want 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just beat someone who had 

TOTS De Gea

TOTS Young

Baily

TOTS Otamendi

PrimeZanetti

TOTS Son

TOTS Matic

Isco? Lol

TOTS Callejon

Prime Henry

TOTS Aguero

So many try hards.

The amount of money some of these people must spend, I beat a guy yesterday whose team was....

tots De Gea, toty Marcelo, toty Ramos, prime Ferdinand, prime Zaneti, prime Henry, prime Gullit, Tots Fernandinho, ypoty Mbappe, poty Neymar and Tots Griezman...

slapped him 6.2 and I wouldn’t class myself as anything above average so he must have spent a fortune to still be way below average lol 

Edited by dbtcity

22 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

The amount of money some of these people must spend, I beat a guy yesterday whose team was....

tots De Gea, toty Marcelo, toty Ramos, prime Ferdinand, prime Zaneti, prime Henry, prime Gullit, Tots Fernandinho, ypoty Mbappe, poty Neymar and Tots Griezman...

slapped him 6.2 and I wouldn’t class myself as anything above average so he must have spent a fortune to still be way below average lol 

Very true, to be honest the way fifa is now it's almost unplayable. 

I agree with informs and tots but when players can more or less run quicker than you passing the ball at what point do you stop playing lol

Those cards need to be toned down.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Very true, to be honest the way fifa is now it's almost unplayable. 

I agree with informs and tots but when players can more or less run quicker than you passing the ball at what point do you stop playing lol

Those cards need to be toned down.

If I’m being honest I’d say 75% of the teams I loose to are average teams lol 

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

No

Ptg players selected for the World Cup will be updated in fut but they are not coming over to the World Cup mode.

its a seperate mode with no transfer market.

Interesting.

When fifa becomes two players not attacking or shooting and letting the clock run down you know the games dead.

Feel for Gorrillia and the other unilad. Absoulete joke of a tournament, it happens on fifa fut champs all the time too.