Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

I panicked and sold Goretzka. If I had known I was going to pack him, I wouldn't have sold Keita and Kimmich. Poor untradeable Naldo will be sitting in my club gathering dust now lol

Anyway, I'm well funded for my upgrade of Milinkovic-Savic to his TOTS version. I think his card will be even better than Goretzka's given that he had around 3 IFs this season. 

46 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I panicked and sold Goretzka. If I had known I was going to pack him, I wouldn't have sold Keita and Kimmich. Poor untradeable Naldo will be sitting in my club gathering dust now lol

Anyway, I'm well funded for my upgrade of Milinkovic-Savic to his TOTS version. I think his card will be even better than Goretzka's given that he had around 3 IFs this season. 

TOTS Goretzka?  Reg Goretzka?  Which one?!  LOL 

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

TOTS. Packed him yesterday in one of those Bundes 12 player packs. Sold him for 800K.

800k?  Who are you getting instead? Oh, you already said that.

Edited by HoustonFox
I'm a dummy
  • Like 1

After my morning cock up with the liga nos goals situation... I had to go full on try hard mode to get the remaking 4 goals/wins... bit of advice for anyone looking to buy a player to do it... don’t buy Soares he’s absolutely hopeless!!! Should have just bought sif Aboubakar 

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

After my morning cock up with the liga nos goals situation... I had to go full on try hard mode to get the remaking 4 goals/wins... bit of advice for anyone looking to buy a player to do it... don’t buy Soares he’s absolutely hopeless!!! Should have just bought sif Aboubakar 

I used Doumbia... he’s lethal!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Are any of you guys keeping a pot of coins for the WC mode or just spunking all of them on improving your current team? I’ve got 900k in the bank and I’m not sure which road I should go down

I haven't paid that much attention to the WC news. It's going to have its own separate FUT mode?

55 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I haven't paid that much attention to the WC news. It's going to have its own separate FUT mode?

Yea but it won’t have a transfer market so you can only use packed players... you can use the coins you have in fut to buy packs in the WC mode though, I’m sure I heard say you open a 50k pack in the WC mode you also get a 50k pack in fut... don’t hold me to that but I’m sure that’s how it works... the set up looks basically the same as fut bar there being no transfer market! 

Its available to download on Tuesday so expect a crazy market crash Sunday night/Monday if you have sellable players

Edited by dbtcity
  • Thanks 1

Rolled the dice again with the last of my non rare golds... last pack... tots flare.... Brazilian flag fml!! Wendell again, now I’ve got to somehow try and sit on him till Sunday so I can use him in a sbc

Edited by dbtcity

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Prices are already starting to tumble... Tots Goretzka down to 720k and middle Vieira down to 820k.... so so tempted but I just know they’re going to keep crashing

Wait till Tuesday atleast

The 'scoring own goals to get relegated on purpose' thing...does anybody on here have to put up with this or do I get a disproportionate amount of this silly thing because I have just a silver & bronze team? I got to about Div 3 on merit, having a wait it out a bit but reasonably often getting a silver/bronze game game with a like-minded person and rounding out the rest with having to play gold+ or quitters. Once I got to that division the amount of deliberate losers I encountered got way out of hand to the point I now find myself in Division 1 :o

I might have a couple of games but the weekend league will just be a slaughter. There's only so much Luke Berry etc can do I suspect

51 minutes ago, Anorak said:

The 'scoring own goals to get relegated on purpose' thing...does anybody on here have to put up with this or do I get a disproportionate amount of this silly thing because I have just a silver & bronze team? I got to about Div 3 on merit, having a wait it out a bit but reasonably often getting a silver/bronze game game with a like-minded person and rounding out the rest with having to play gold+ or quitters. Once I got to that division the amount of deliberate losers I encountered got way out of hand to the point I now find myself in Division 1 :o

I might have a couple of games but the weekend league will just be a slaughter. There's only so much Luke Berry etc can do I suspect

That has never happened to me in this fifa and I played about 200 online season games

2 hours ago, Anorak said:

It’s happening at the min down to people wanting to be in a lower league in the hope of getting easier opposition for the weekly tots thing, I chucked about 3 games tonight as I only needed 1 win to get back into div 1 but I needed 4 goals from super lig players and didn’t fancy grinding it out in div 1

Prices are plummeting and the weekend league is still open... I can see a crazy crash sunday night/Monday morning... middle Maldini is down to 600k, middle Vieira is 700k and prime Ferdinand 700k!!! These were all 1m+ players like a week ago lol 

Edited by dbtcity