Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Put together a decent Serie A squad to give me a change from my PL side.

Some really great cards for not too insane prices.

Milinkovic-Savic is the engine of the team. His IF(88) is fantastic. A steal at 159K.

Edited by spacemunky

30 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Put together a decent Serie A squad to give me a change from my PL side.

Some really great cards for not too insane prices.

Milinkovic-Savic is the engine of the team. His IF(88) is fantastic. A steal at 159K.

Majority if mine are untradeable now or I would have fancied doing a bundisliga side.

Werner seems like a very good card.

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Same here. Got a touch of the de Vries about him... 57 jumping!

He’s pretty decent to be fair to him, tackles literally everything, only problem is I’d have to drop a couple of my back four to fit him in which I tried (bought Tots Kimmich and Tots muller) but I much prefer otw Walker 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

He’s pretty decent to be fair to him, tackles literally everything, only problem is I’d have to drop a couple of my back four to fit him in which I tried (bought Tots Kimmich and Tots muller) but I much prefer otw Walker 

I got Pavlenka.  Not too happy with that, as you know, I have my boy van der Saar in goal. Bit annoyed it’s a rinse and repeat exercise.  Only had to spend 68k to get a random TOTS dude to complete him.  

• Like 1

Packed Keita from my Bundesliga TOTS pack. Looks like he could be a good super sub.

Still got around 6 or 7 ROW TOTS players that I picked up a week or 2 ago for around 45k that are now selling for around 70k. I was hoping that as TOTS progressed, they would increase in value as more and more of the lower rated TOTS players were used for SBCs. Should I sell or keep?

1 hour ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Packed Keita from my Bundesliga TOTS pack. Looks like he could be a good super sub.

Still got around 6 or 7 ROW TOTS players that I picked up a week or 2 ago for around 45k that are now selling for around 70k. I was hoping that as TOTS progressed, they would increase in value as more and more of the lower rated TOTS players were used for SBCs. Should I sell or keep?

I’d sell mate, there’s only going to be a few more tots sbcs plus the World Cup mode is dropping the end of the month so everyone will be liquidating their club over buying buying players

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I got Pavlenka.  Not too happy with that, as you know, I have my boy van der Saar in goal. Bit annoyed it’s a rinse and repeat exercise.  Only had to spend 68k to get a random TOTS dude to complete him.  

I actually don’t mind baby Van Der Sar... I prefer him over the prime donkey I had anyway lol 

Hi Guys,

Info on settings or tactics again required again. I play three midfielders who are Kante as the CDM and De Bruyne and Eriksonn as my CAMs. I have the CAM set to get forward and the CDM to balanced. The issue I am having is that I like to attack through my midfield with little passes but always moving forward. I want them to move into the space just ahead and I will pass it through and so on. However, I constantly get half way into the opponents half and they stop making the runs. I have seen them sometimes make the run and then stop as they are about to pass level with the player on the ball, other times run into places where they are behind an opponent and generally not get into space or move forward. Even sometimes trotting backwards towards my own goal.

I find myself constantly going around in circles outside the area yelling at the screen for someone to make a run.....how can I make them continue making runs without having to learn lots of different button combinations. I just want them to do the simple basics themselves.

Thanks

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

Info on settings or tactics again required again. I play three midfielders who are Kante as the CDM and De Bruyne and Eriksonn as my CAMs. I have the CAM set to get forward and the CDM to balanced. The issue I am having is that I like to attack through my midfield with little passes but always moving forward. I want them to move into the space just ahead and I will pass it through and so on. However, I constantly get half way into the opponents half and they stop making the runs. I have seen them sometimes make the run and then stop as they are about to pass level with the player on the ball, other times run into places where they are behind an opponent and generally not get into space or move forward. Even sometimes trotting backwards towards my own goal.

I find myself constantly going around in circles outside the area yelling at the screen for someone to make a run.....how can I make them continue making runs without having to learn lots of different button combinations. I just want them to do the simple basics themselves.

Thanks

Are you playing 433(2), with Kante at CDM and KDB and Eriksen as the CMs? If so, I would tell Kante to stay back while attacking and the 2 CMs on balanced. That gives better defensive cover.

When it comes to wanting your CMs to make runs forward, practice using the L1 + X (on PS4) / LB + A (on Xbox) pass to set up a one-two. Using this, your player makes a pass to a teammate then automatically makes a forward run into space.

The better the team i have the harder the game feels

Had a mega defense for about 8 games couldnt win then sold them and run 6 on the trot, gave up in the end

must have played 96 fat Ronaldo 10 times in 30 games

2B017632-2899-49AC-AF4C-2D804EFF7E76.jpeg

Edited by HankMarvin

5 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

The better the team i have the harder the game feels

Had a mega defense for about 8 games couldnt win then sold them and run 6 on the trot, gave up in the end

must have played 96 fat Ronaldo 10 times in 30 games

2B017632-2899-49AC-AF4C-2D804EFF7E76.jpeg

Bronze bench.

35 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone on Xbox want to sell me 150k so I can get Vardy TOTS? Lol 

Everyone here needs the Vardy TOTS! I've got lots of great cards, but that is my favourite.

I'd help ya out if I was on Xbox.

Good luck!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Everyone here needs the Vardy TOTS! I've got lots of great cards, but that is my favourite.

Good luck!

CBA to buy packs... games about gone considering the new WC Mode so hopefully he does some more!

Just want to see how good Kane and Vardy are together in game.

37 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Good luck!

Love him, he is mainstay of my Prem team (which also has a load of Icons now - loving those SBCs! - just added Petit...) 

Anyone got the TOTS Dele?  I'm tempted to get him, but not sure if he is worth it.  FUT is so dangerous because it combines my addition of footy with my addiction of buying stuff I don't need! LOL 

Edited by HoustonFox

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

CBA to buy packs... games about gone considering the new WC Mode so hopefully he does some more!

Just want to see how good Kane and Vardy are together in game.

I got the TOTS Kane(and Lukaku) in the PL sbc. 

Pair one of them with Vards all the time. Kane actually seems to work better with him though. Vardy scores.most of the goals though :D

11 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Love him, he is mainstay of my Prem team (which also has a load of Icons now - loving those SBCs! - just added Petit...) 

Anyone got the TOTS Dele?  I'm tempted to get him, but not sure if he is worth it.  FUT is so dangerous because it combines my addition of footy with my addiction of buying stuff I don't need! LOL 

I got the TOTS Dele in a weekly objective I think it was. Just a loan though of course. It's a really good card, but no one can replace my TOTGS KdB at CAM though. Well...unless I get TOTS KdB in the future ;)

28 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I got the TOTS Kane(and Lukaku) in the PL sbc. 

Pair one of them with Vards all the time. Kane actually seems to work better with him though. Vardy scores.most of the goals though :D

I got the TOTS Dele in a weekly objective I think it was. Just a loan though of course. It's a really good card, but no one can replace my TOTGS KdB at CAM though. Well...unless I get TOTS KdB in the future ;)

What about Prem KdB?  He's decent, but sometimes, I'm just not feeling it with him! 

28 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

What about Prem KdB?  He's decent, but sometimes, I'm just not feeling it with him! 

I didn't have much luck with his base card. Never used the upgraded one though. 

I paid 600K for the one I have and it's been well worth it.

It sells for half that now.