Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Prices are plummeting and the weekend league is still open... I can see a crazy crash sunday night/Monday morning... middle Maldini is down to 600k, middle Vieira is 700k and prime Ferdinand 700k!!! These were all 1m+ players like a week ago lol 

They certainly are!

I had saved up 1.2 mil for the Milinkovic-Savic TOTS but I was a bit short. Then I saw a prime Gullit pop up for 2 mil. Had to sell my Son(TOTS) and Salah(OTW), but I got the beast!!!!

Used him for 5 games already, paired with my Milinkovic-Savic 88 IF and it's a sweet combo :D

25 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

They certainly are!

I had saved up 1.2 mil for the Milinkovic-Savic TOTS but I was a bit short. Then I saw a prime Gullit pop up for 2 mil. Had to sell my Son(TOTS) and Salah(OTW), but I got the beast!!!!

Used him for 5 games already, paired with my Milinkovic-Savic 88 IF and it's a sweet combo :D

Gullit looks insane but I couldn’t bring myself to spend so much before Tuesday... that being said I’m a bit unsure about spunking 1m on packs for the WC mode after I’ve been grinding all year for those coins 

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Gullit looks insane but I couldn’t bring myself to spend so much before Tuesday... that being said I’m a bit unsure about spunking 1m on packs for the WC mode after I’ve been grinding all year for those coins 

I'm not that excited about WC mode TBH. Maybe it'll surprise me and I'll get in to it though.

I have way too good a team now, for someone who isn't very good at the game lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Seriously anyone on Xbox wants to sell me 100,000 coins... money waiting and a pint at the next game? 

Dont do it its all a big con

I wonder how many of the TOTS are actually fully upgraded

Everything is relative anyway, get better players play against better players.

Defenders have all felt similar to me

On a side note I hate facing Prime gullit wins everything and its like his got a force field around him

46 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Dont do it its all a big con

I wonder how many of the TOTS are actually fully upgraded

Everything is relative anyway, get better players play against better players.

Defenders have all felt similar to me

On a side note I hate facing Prime gullit wins everything and its like his got a force field around him

Just want to try TOTS Vards, he looks unreal and has some half decent reviews! 

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Just want to try TOTS Vards, he looks unreal and has some half decent reviews! 

He’s pretty decent. I’m on PS4, otherwise could give you a hand. I whacked Maestro on him. 

Im tempted by TOTS Sterling at the moment, going for ~350k at the moment. 

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I'm not that excited about WC mode TBH. Maybe it'll surprise me and I'll get in to it though.

I have way too good a team now, for someone who isn't very good at the game lol

Lemme know If you fancy any games over the weekend, boss. 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

I'm after a bit of advice.

Built this insane team and been playing with it for a while now, but I'm not enjoying having to use Del P at CM, Pique and Filipe Luiz are untradeable but not quite good enough and I want to free up some coins for World Cup mode.

If I sell some players in my club and the tradeable ones from my team, I could get around 800k coins. I've built this team around the untradeables I have (eg. Goretzka) and players I want to include (eg. Lozano and Bailey) but not sure how to finish it.

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20180527-194532.jpg

4 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Built this insane team and been playing with it for a while now, but I'm not enjoying having to use Del P at CM, Pique and Filipe Luiz are untradeable but not quite good enough and I want to free up some coins for World Cup mode.

If I sell some players in my club and the tradeable ones from my team, I could get around 800k coins. I've built this team around the untradeables I have (eg. Goretzka) and players I want to include (eg. Lozano and Bailey) but not sure how to finish it.

Thoughts?

have a look at futbin

narrow down to Bundeslegia 

attackers

order by popularity

gives a good indicator

OTW bats 16k

Birthday Reus cam? 230k?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Thoughts?

You could go for tots batman and tots  muller for under 600k

• Like 1

4 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Thoughts?

I have been using TOTS Petersen in the weekend league he got 14 goals in 12 games, 6' 2" with  5 star weak foot for 60k.

Edited by Will1981

34 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

I have been using TOTS Petersen in the weekend league he got 14 goals in 12 games, 6' 2" with  5 star weak foot for 60k.

He looks good, but the 2* skills put me off at first. Might give him a try for less than 60k, meaning I could possibly stretch to picking up Reus at CAM.

Although, I managed to pack Insigne from my Calcio A TOTS pack so I might have a rethink. Could go for Max instead of Wendell for the strong link to Boateng, Insigne instead of Bailey, TOTS Allan at CAM for the strong link and maybe Immobile at striker. It'd look like this in-game...

Screenshot_20180528-004530.jpg