Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Completed the Prime Ferdinand SBC last night, for around 200k plus players in my club, so that I can play practically anyone at LB instead of buying TOTS Young or using the underwhelming TOTS Davies.

I was planning on putting SIF Telles there until I packed TOTS Filipe Luis from the La Liga SBC.

Made a nice profit on a few TOTS players I bought for around 45k each and sold around half of them for 65-70k each.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

8 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Completed the Prime Ferdinand SBC last night, for around 200k plus players in my club, so that I can play practically anyone at LB instead of buying TOTS Young or using the underwhelming TOTS Davies.

I was planning on putting SIF Telles there until I packed TOTS Filipe Luis from the La Liga SBC.

Made a nice profit on a few TOTS players I bought for around 45k each and sold around half of them for 65-70k each.

I have baby Ferdinand, and he’s decent. Thinking of upgrading to the prime one, or sticking. Or going for Blanc. 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I also got Prime Ferdinand yesterday. Early impressions tell me he's an absolute animal.

So what you're saying is to go for him? 

Here's another dilemma... I have the following forward, who to keep is the question (I play variants of 41212 and have both Bundes and Prem teams):

• TOTS Vardy
  • TOTS Firmino
  • Award Winner Zaha
  • Prime Del P (untradeable)
  • Prem SBC De Bruyne
  • Birthday Mahrez
  • Baby Van Basten
  • Prime Larsson (untradeable)
  • SIF Arnautovic
  • PTG Giroud (going to sell)
  • PTG Vardy (going to sell - waiting to see if he gets upgraded)
  • Prime Rui Costa (untradeable)
  • Baby Luis Hernandez (untradeable)

That's for Prem - I just got TOTS Firmino so not tried him yet, and debating whether he is up top or CAM - not going to go into Bundes for now, as I can wait for TOTS to come out for them

I already sold a ton of people this weekend to get Bobby F.  What other advice? Mahrez probably in there for sentimental reasons... 

14 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

So what you're saying is to go for him? 

Here's another dilemma... I have the following forward, who to keep is the question (I play variants of 41212 and have both Bundes and Prem teams):

• TOTS Vardy
  • TOTS Firmino
  • Award Winner Zaha
  • Prime Del P (untradeable)
  • Prem SBC De Bruyne
  • Birthday Mahrez
  • Baby Van Basten
  • Prime Larsson (untradeable)
  • SIF Arnautovic
  • PTG Giroud (going to sell)
  • PTG Vardy (going to sell - waiting to see if he gets upgraded)
  • Prime Rui Costa (untradeable)
  • Baby Luis Hernandez (untradeable)

That's for Prem - I just got TOTS Firmino so not tried him yet, and debating whether he is up top or CAM - not going to go into Bundes for now, as I can wait for TOTS to come out for them

I already sold a ton of people this weekend to get Bobby F.  What other advice? Mahrez probably in there for sentimental reasons... 

You've got some amazing players that are untradeable. If I were you I'd just use them and sell the remaining players to better other areas of your team.

• Thanks 1

Just a heads up lads if your doing the whole mls online seasons thing don’t forfit the game after you’ve got your 2 or score 2 many own goals as the game becomes void... sat on 5 where I should be on 7 fml ? you come up against some right helmets though I let 1 guy score 7 goals yet he still tried to defend like he was 1.0 up in the dkt final... didn’t want to give me the 2 goals for shiz 

Can someone help me? 

I managed to blag a PS4 after our first baby was born 2 months ago (long story short but I kept falling asleep watching TV!)  All I ever play is FUT seasons and I'm wank, but I do love it. I'm in division 4 and have a pretty average team. 

My question is, how the hell do I get TOTS players? Everyone seems to have them! 

11 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

Can someone help me? 

I managed to blag a PS4 after our first baby was born 2 months ago (long story short but I kept falling asleep watching TV!)  All I ever play is FUT seasons and I'm wank, but I do love it. I'm in division 4 and have a pretty average team. 

My question is, how the hell do I get TOTS players? Everyone seems to have them! 

Do a bit of saving up firstly.

Every Friday weekly objectives are released. These include on team of the season player (This week - Friday 11th to Friday 18th) the weekly objective player is Valeri who is an 88 rated.

With that team of the season player you can either keep him or put him into one of the SBCs that are released every Sunday and Tuesday nights. These SBCs (squad building challenge) reward the player with a team of the season player from the team of the season of the major league that is out (this week is La Liga). These usually cost one TOTS card and an 83/84 rated squad. They cost about 60k to do but the player you get with 9/10 times be worth more than that so it's worth doing.

I put TOTS Valeri into the SBC that was released on Sunday and got Sergio Busquets 92 rated. I'm not going to use him so i'll be putting Busquets back into another SBC that's released at 6pm tonight.

29 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Do a bit of saving up firstly.

Every Friday weekly objectives are released. These include on team of the season player (This week - Friday 11th to Friday 18th) the weekly objective player is Valeri who is an 88 rated.

With that team of the season player you can either keep him or put him into one of the SBCs that are released every Sunday and Tuesday nights. These SBCs (squad building challenge) reward the player with a team of the season player from the team of the season of the major league that is out (this week is La Liga). These usually cost one TOTS card and an 83/84 rated squad. They cost about 60k to do but the player you get with 9/10 times be worth more than that so it's worth doing.

I put TOTS Valeri into the SBC that was released on Sunday and got Sergio Busquets 92 rated. I'm not going to use him so i'll be putting Busquets back into another SBC that's released at 6pm tonight.

OK thanks mate, so Weekly Objectives and SBC's?

Need to start saving then! Didn't help when I accidentally bought a Dortmund Aubameyang instead of an Arsenal one and only managed to sell him for half the amount I bought him for! 

3 hours ago, AndWhat? said:

OK thanks mate, so Weekly Objectives and SBC's?

Need to start saving then! Didn't help when I accidentally bought a Dortmund Aubameyang instead of an Arsenal one and only managed to sell him for half the amount I bought him for! 

Tots players should plummet in price in a couple of weeks when the world cup mode is released. 

Might be the best time to buy tots players. 

But if you don't care about coins and wanna have fun, go get em now.:thumbup: