Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

11 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Leroy Sane tonight.

Was a bit deflated after getting him but I’ve tried him with a Deadeye chemistry style and he’s utterly ridiculous. His finishing is so clinical.

Think I slapped a finisher chem on him and I agree he’s unreal! Like you I was a bit disappointed as I didn’t really like his 87 card but this 1 ?

My team right now *I switch to this in game*.

De Gea

OTW Walker - Bailly - TOTS Vertonghen - TOTS Davies

TOTS Fabinho

PTG Firmino - TOTS Silva

Prime Alex Del P

TOTS Mahrez - TOTS Sane

Not sure where to go now. I have 800k left over and only De Gea, Marhez and Fabinho are tradeable.

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

My team right now *I switch to this in game*.

De Gea

OTW Walker - Bailly - TOTS Vertonghen - TOTS Davies

TOTS Fabinho

PTG Firmino - TOTS Silva

Prime Alex Del P

TOTS Mahrez - TOTS Sane

Not sure where to go now. I have 800k left over and only De Gea, Marhez and Fabinho are tradeable.

Highly recommended the Matthaus cb Desailly cdm combo before an in game switch, cost me about 700k for the pair

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is that 433(5) or do you play those two as strikers? 

I start a 4-5-1 and move them to strikers. To be honest it doesn't work (got relegated from Division 1 for the first time in ages) and I'm looking to probably get TOTS Firmino and play him ahead of Del Piero with Sane and Mahrez on the wings.

Probably buy someone like Matic to play alongside Fabinho in a 4-2-3-1

Hopefully, based on this week's results (looking ahead to Sunday already), this means we're likely to see at least one Leicester player getting another IF.

An IF Silva would be great, plus Choudhoury as an upgraded Silver.

But I guess the honor will go to Iheanacho. And/or Jakupovic.

On 08/05/2018 at 23:53, Swarles Barkley said:

I got Pope 1st round, who I traded in to get Pope 2nd time round. Delighted 

I got mane again having sacrificed that lb you could earn for free. 

So I wasted 10 players to get a player who I had to let go for nothing ffs.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I've pushed the boat out a bit and bought 94 Ronaldo.

Hopefully his price will rise while he's out of packs.

I’ve been looking at him as well, only thing holding me back is the fact I’d have to use him as a super sub just after kick off

15 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

The row30 objective is ridiculous. Not getting that done in div1 lol

Snap!! I’m just going full out attack and putting everything through Alessandrini or Nif Giovinco... just got to hope I come up against a few fellow Valeri chasers lol 

Edited by dbtcity

I'm loving the MLS task. Played 2 games so far and Zlatans bagged 5. Animal. 

Last game was my favourite ever FIFA game. Won 5-4 with a Zlatans hat trick on 86, 90, 90+3. Scenes. The missus just shouted at me from the other room 'did younjust scram Zlatan as you came you filth fecker?!?'

Yes I did. 

Played 4 

Won 2

Lost 2

All games in my favour stats wise like below and then Ederson costs me two goals when countering. Keepers throws need to be sorted on here, if I've got a winger in space near the half way line I'm not going to throw it to my full back am I ..

Screenshot_20180512-170238_Gallery.jpg

On 09/05/2018 at 13:45, AKCJ said:

I start a 4-5-1 and move them to strikers. To be honest it doesn't work (got relegated from Division 1 for the first time in ages) and I'm looking to probably get TOTS Firmino and play him ahead of Del Piero with Sane and Mahrez on the wings.

Probably buy someone like Matic to play alongside Fabinho in a 4-2-3-1

Snapped up Matic today after spunking about 150k in tax yesterday trying to find a quality cm/cdm then stupidly signing prime Ferdinand for 3 games... The guy is simply brilliant, I kept putting off getting him due to his pace/agility but he’s just such a good cdm always seems to be in the right place at the right time to whip the ball off the opponent or get a clutch tackle in, think he’ll be seeing out the rest of fifa in my team... gutted I can’t really fit Fabinho in aswell as he was quality when I used him

• Like 1