Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

Heard a new bit of commentary today. Tried to chip the keeper and got “that’s why they call him fishy, because he loves the chips”! Happiest the game has made me in months.

The novelty will wear off quick enough lol

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

Heard a new bit of commentary today. Tried to chip the keeper and got “that’s why they call him fishy, because he loves the chips”! Happiest the game has made me in months.

When you play as league one teams

He says "thats why they call him fishy because his wifes from Grimsby"

56 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Curve only effects passing and fredicks right? Also do I do SBC Zanetti at something silly like 175k, selling Aguero and wait for Vardy to drop further? 

I like Zanetti a lot. Have him on loan at the moment but with the price drop, he looks tempting. Petit is also awesome too.

Vardy is pretty nice too, stuck Maestro on him to up his passing and dribbling, as well as his shooting. 

I picked up PTG Goretzka with Shadow for a steal last night, he is amazing, so fast and always in the right place at the right time for a CDM.  Kind of like 84 Mooy on steroids! 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Did anyone watch the fifa World Cup thing today? Looks like a load of people got ultimate packs for watching... I got the usual fvck all lol 

Didn't get anything. I got a rare player pack from the last twitch stream thingy... didn't get a board player though lol

30 minutes ago, Walkers said:

How do you actually get this? I've had the message on the game saying there is an update but no sign of it being done or where to get it? I can't remember how to do any of this

Maybe restart the game. Or then check for updates.

8 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Is it just in FUT? Either way I can't load FUT lol

You on PlayStation? I closed the application,  checked for updates and it was there. And it's still downloading.

It won't let you enter fut without doing the update.

Spunked 200k and my team is...

Ter Stegen

Walker Koscielny Thiago Silva Alves

Benega

muller Neymar

middle Ronaldinho

prime Maradona Dybala

pack weight is mental I’ve got so many othe rquality players in ge club as well... just waiting for Tots Griezman to sell then I’m going in again lol can’t belive I got Maradona from a 7.5k pack and Ronaldinho from the sbc

Edited by dbtcity