Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

32k for Kyle Walker cheers then. Saying that it looks as though player prices are dropping rapidly.

The market peaks and troughs all the time. 

It's funny, if you read the official forums they're full of people trying to predict crashes etc. Quite a giggle really. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The market peaks and troughs all the time. 

It's funny, if you read the official forums they're full of people trying to predict crashes etc. Quite a giggle really. 

32k is good considering he was selling for 50k plus last week i think.. however there are loads of promo packs out currently and that toty/fifa xi is rumoured to be coming out soon so players prices might drop :dunno:

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

32k is good considering he was selling for 50k plus last week i think.. however there are loads of promo packs out currently and that toty/fifa xi is rumoured to be coming out soon so players prices might drop :dunno:

EA tweeted it definitely isn't coming in October. 

Some people cynically suggested it'll be Nov first week but it's more likely to be the end of the year around the time sales go up for Christmas. 

End of the day, just buy who you want. I just chucked 260k at Griezmann for the hell of it. He'll probably be worth half that come Christmas but whatever. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Some people cynically suggested it'll be Nov first week but it's more likely to be the end of the year around the time sales go up for Christmas. 

End of the day, just buy who you want. I just chucked 260k at Griezmann for the hell of it. He'll probably be worth half that come Christmas but whatever. 

I’m of the same mentality, it’s so easy to earn coins this year that it’s a waste of time sitting on coins! Just build the team you want to use and enjoy it lol

2 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Stocked up on a tonne of silver all attribute +6 cards. Go for about 1k when the weekend league is on. Going for 300 at the minute.

I’m sure next weeks WL the requirements are you can’t use any attribute cards so try and shift them all this week

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

Packed Salah last night in the two player upgrade packs. Well worth doing all my team has come from them bar Rose(first starter pack), Matic & Mkhitaryan(bought). 

Not sure if to sell Mkhitaryan?

Thought you were keeping him? 

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Erm 260k where you getting your coin finners

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Erm 260k where you getting your coin finners

Got some okay pulls from my pre order packs and from SBCs but mostly I've just been working a lot more at actually trading this year. Keep my trade pile constantly on the go with about 40 odd gold players that I'll be looking for about 800-900 odd profit on each. 

It's small gains but when you're doing it every day you realise you're slowly getting fairly rich. 

I'd say I could probably sell up my whole club now and have about 600k which is more than I've ever had in previous FIFAs except for when I packed TOTS Mertens at the end of last year. 

I mean compared to a lot of people it's still not that much. I couldn't afford a Crespo or Hernandez yet which I'd like eventually. 

I'm back down to like 7k bank right now with about maybe 30k worth in my trade pile. 

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh, I also can't afford a fitness team right now even really. Haha. So yeah what Griezmann really took it out of me. 

I might just replace him for nif Mertens given he's pretty much identical and then I'll have about 100k to play with. 

Stick a player up ill send you some coins :o

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

I just packed Salah in untradable pack... so do i sell Mkhitaryan? :dunno:

Ahh right. Not played with either of them so couldn't say. See how good Salah is and if you get on with him then sell Mkhitaryan as long as you make profit or get back what you paid for him. 

10 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Any advice on this squad? I have a fair few unrtadable players in reserve. I'm contemplating swapping Firmino for Jesus but loving firminos longs shots and better passing attribute. 

IMG_4573.PNG

I used jesus and he was useless in that formation. I found Antonio good as St as he's stronger.

23 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I used jesus and he was useless in that formation. I found Antonio good as St as he's stronger.

I actually haven't played with this side yet so not sure what Zaha plays like. I do have vardy and Jesus to rotate. I think pace is less important this year so relying more on accurate dribbling. I have yet afore from a corner. Anyone have any advice?

18 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Let me know how you get on with IF Mahrez. 

Feels unreal so far I’ve played 3 sb games and 1div 6 game with him he’s got 7 goals and 6 assists, I start him at rf in a 4321 then change him to cam in a 4312 formation, he’s really weak which is his only con but with the 5* skills it’s hard to get near him, I just constantly pass and move with him, his passing feels even better than my prime Rui Costa so cam could be the perfect role for him

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1