Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Had Owen 88 and shearer 89 this week, Shearer was better but sold them both as not 8 x better than normal strikers

I’m loving 89 Shearer, I honestly can’t remember having a player I felt so confident with when I was through on goal!!! The guy is a total monster for me think I’ve played 21 games on sb/online and he’s bagged like 70+ goals with 19 assists, the real test will come this weekend though, if I don’t get higher than gold 2 I may as well go back to Vardy and Jesus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

When exactly do the scream cards upgrade? I've got Khedira, he's about 58k on the market right now but I'm hoping he rises in price when the upgrade kicks in. 

Think it’s monday they get the increase... only problem is everyone will be holding them for the same time, I’d say sell into the hype ie now, don’t hold me to it but I’ll be suprised if their price increases when the market is flooded with them

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Weekend League back to the same old bullshit. Played five 86 teams in a row. Can't even compete against them. Nonsense.

?????? not that I can say much my team is looking beastly, I’ve put £50 in but my pack luck has been pretty decent so far this year

1 minute ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Anyone played with Kroos or Modric?

Both very reasonably priced considering their stats. Thinking one would slide in nicely next to Isco.

Just cheap because people only want pace. If you can cope with the fact they aren't Musa you'll be laughing. 

33 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Anyone played with Kroos or Modric?

Both very reasonably priced considering their stats. Thinking one would slide in nicely next to Isco.

Kroos was good but not used Modric. However, if you get one of those rare games online when the connection is super smooth, he's the kind of player who bosses the match.

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Think I'm going to go for KDB next, I had his loan card and he is unreal. 200k seems a steal.

Lukaku finally coming down in price too.

Packed him this week and he's definitely worth it. Only played about 5 games with him in SB and he's got 9 assists and 4 goals.

Players like Ozil, Silva, Iniesta, Kroos, Modric and the like aren’t as good as they should be in game because the player has too much input over the passing unfortunately. You don’t need a player that has high passing attributes to set a Musa or an Antonio up with a pass into space.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Is Elite 2 worth going for? 9 games left for me today and then the 12 i doubt I'll play them all but should get Elite 3 easily. 

If your forcing yourself to play those games don't bother.

Two mega are OK for consumables but player wise it's terrible.

I actually prefer the elite 3 rewards personally.

11 hours ago, Wookie said:

Players like Ozil, Silva, Iniesta, Kroos, Modric and the like aren’t as good as they should be in game because the player has too much input over the passing unfortunately. You don’t need a player that has high passing attributes to set a Musa or an Antonio up with a pass into space.

Totally agree. I use jockey to ensure that the opponent would have to make the perfect pass to get the ball through but passing is so OP with average players that jockeying becomes pointless. If one the players you mentioned made the pass I wouldnt mind but seeing henderson, fellaimi etc do it is incredibly annoying

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

IF Mahrez is really good as a CAM I found. I play him, Son and Vardy in a front 3 and switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) in game, not sure he's worth 80k though but oh well, he'll be getting quick sold in January when he puts in another transfer request

Cheapest he's going on the market for is 49k so I'm hoping you packed him. How's Vardy on this game? He seems to have dropped in price too.