Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

10 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

MM Suggestions

BIG ONES:

*Boca - River Plate Big game in argentina
Lokomotiv Moscow - CSKA (League SBC is around but otherwise this could be a massive money maker, get those russians in!)
Middlesborough - Sunderland (EFL used recently but missed bham-villa)
*Bayern - Dortmund (Massive Game)

*Genoa - Sampdoria (Italys oldest derby)
Fiorentina - Roma (Derby, central italy)
Novara - Pro Vercelli (Derby)

Spurs - Palace (London) spurs used
*ManCity - Arsenal (Big Game) Possible KDB POTM
Chelsea - Manutd (Big Game) ManUtd used

*Lyon - St Etienne (Derby) Think this could be in
*Anderlecht - Brugge (Rivalry) Massive one and a belgian clear out pre-KDB POTM?

*Copenhagen - Brondby (New firm derby)
Randers - Aarhus (Battle of East Jutland)

Guadalajara - Atlas (Clasico Tapatio) Probs less likely due to the league SBC
Den Haag - Feyernoord
Arka Gdynia vs Lechia Gdansk (Tricity derby)

Fancy the Moscow one as a good money maker this week. Loads of players at near discard value so you can’t really lose.

So other than the Moscow one which else would you say would be worth a punt? 

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I might grab Mooy when I go back to my PL squad. 

His 77 card was actually decent for me, so the upgrade would be nice.

Only used him a couple of games playing sb and he’s felt really good... probably should have waited before spunking 32k on him though as he’ll be mid 20s by 2mora, stuck a shadow chem on him and his stats look insane

31 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Only used him a couple of games playing sb and he’s felt really good... probably should have waited before spunking 32k on him though as he’ll be mid 20s by 2mora, stuck a shadow chem on him and his stats look insane

Thanks for the review.

I'm too cheap with my coins to buy any totw when they first come out. I'll get him eventually though.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Will get me about 130k I think maybe 150 if I leave it till the right moment. I'd bloody love to pack an icon no matter how crap but I'm refraining from fifa points this time :unsure:

Atm I'm addicted to opening packs. Since I packed Kante it's made me wanna open more but since him I've had absolutely nothing worth shouting about. 

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Thanks for the review.

I'm too cheap with my coins to buy any totw when they first come out. I'll get him eventually though.

Best way to do it I’ll be suprised if he’s much more than 20k by Tuesday... played another 3/4 games with him and I’m really enjoying him, he’s like my iniesta everything starts through him and he’s a little pitbull in the tackle,Loves a long shot as well!!! He’s what I expected Naingolan to be like when I bought him but I much prefer Mooy... maybe because he’s like 200k cheaper and I don’t have to mess with my prem team to fit him in but he honestly feels so well rounded with the shadow chem

23 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Best way to do it I’ll be suprised if he’s much more than 20k by Tuesday... played another 3/4 games with him and I’m really enjoying him, he’s like my iniesta everything starts through him and he’s a little pitbull in the tackle,Loves a long shot as well!!! He’s what I expected Naingolan to be like when I bought him but I much prefer Mooy... maybe because he’s like 200k cheaper and I don’t have to mess with my prem team to fit him in but he honestly feels so well rounded with the shadow chem

I scored so many goals from distance with his 77 card.

Seemed like all his attributes were higher than what he was listed as.

Glad he's doing well for you.

Anyone on PS4 having connection issues, can play all the squad battles and offline seasons etc, minute I go to play online i get kicked out the EA servers, now got a season where it says I have lost the last 4 3-0 with DNF, been like it 2 days now, my internet connection seems fine.