Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Scream Carrasco is basically currently Ronaldo lol. 

Ridiculously over the top boost. 

Just scored a hattrick against some poor guy that if someone had done it to me I'd have just switched the machine off. Inside twenty IG minutes. The second one especially was just filthy. Purely cut in from the left, doing nothing but holding sprint and running right around his defenders and then just twatted it in from twenty yards. 

No skill involved really on my part basically just face roll the controller. lol

Just sold off a couple of players and snapped up if Alexis Sanchez ??? the guy is filthy!!! Currently playing him on 7 chem alongside Shearer and I genuinely think I’ve found my perfect st partnership... that being said after a weekend league things soon change ?

I was never a ping pong passer, I was looking forward to the passing nerf because I like to think I pass the ball around properly. 

But I do think that, typical of EA, they've gone a bit too far. They always struggle to get balancing right, if something is too effective they always end up nerfing it til it's trash. 

Passing now feels awful, even when you're passing the way you're facing. It's not the accuracy hit I have a problem with its the power. It's like all your passes are now going through sludge. 

Like every pitch is a bog. 

It means you have to really power up your passes but obviously this means slowing your game play down to a crawl. It's a bit of an awkward solution to the problem. 

I don't see why they couldn't have just drastically toned down the accuracy of 180 passes without killing the power of passes. It's a bit unrealistic. I mean in real life you can hit a ball hard or soft with your first touch, it's just going to be less accurate if you try and wham a blind pass first time. 

I dunno. It's okay, it's just a bit disappointing. It'll make everyone dribble more and pass less which isn't really a good thing.

I forgot to pick up players for SBC's this week so haven't made any money really but had enough players to complete 3 of them off the bat and the fourth will be done when I chem glitch at home later.

I'm hopelessly addicted to the SBC's though. I'm 15/18 in the Mexican league and don't even want Gignac.

Got to my first DKT final of the year yesterday. Told myself I wouldn't be bothered if I lost because I never qualify and that's fine. 

But I went down 3-4 to a guy who took the lead 4 times and parked the bus 4 times and managed 4 shots on target the whole game. 

Frustrating doesn't come close haha. 

42 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

I forgot to pick up players for SBC's this week so haven't made any money really but had enough players to complete 3 of them off the bat and the fourth will be done when I chem glitch at home later.

I'm hopelessly addicted to the SBC's though. I'm 15/18 in the Mexican league and don't even want Gignac.

I've decided I'd quite like that Quaresma. Not even sure why. 

Just done Besiktas, Gala and Fener. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I've decided I'd quite like that Quaresma. Not even sure why. 

Just done Besiktas, Gala and Fener. 

I've now only got Santos left to complete in Mexico. I'll play my squad battles tonight and with what's left of my coin boosts I should have enough coins to finish that one tomorrow. 

I've done 2 of the Turkish ones, 3 of the Portuguese and 5 of the Russian's as well. I've done all the other SBC's except for the Icons and I'm working my way through those as well (having done the Loan Icons SBC's)

Cripplingly addicted.

• Like 1

Guys be carefull with those league sbc's, their really not worth it imo.

Last year's the Jonas one cost me around 200k to comelete yet his inform was nowhere near that price.

Also regreted doing the Gignac one as it cost me a fortune and I think I played like 5 games with him.

I would only do them if your really gonna use them and there are no treadable players that you fancy instead. 

Edited by Mrfox452

30 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Guys be carefull with those league sbc's, their really not worth it imo.

Last year's the Jonas one cost me around 200k to comelete yet his inform was nowhere near that price.

Also regreted doing the Gignac one as it cost me a fortune and I think I played like 5 games with him.

I would only do them if your really gonna use them and there are no treadable players that you fancy instead. 

Oh I'm well aware the overall cost of Quaresma will be about 200-300k and that his card isn't really worth that. 

But I like the guy and I will use the card. 

Thanks for the heads up on the Danes. Made some nice coin on a bunch of bronzes I had.

I did fuch up though by accidently listing my Lars Bender scream card. I was just checking on the price and I hit list.

If anyone wants him for the buy now of 200k that'd be great ;)

Played first SB games since patch, players seem slower all of a sudden defenders outpacing Vardy.

EA are sneaky ****ers they were probably paying out too much in the rewards which is detrimental to pack purchasing, be interesting to see the points needed to qualify for each reward in comparison this Sunday to last Sunday