Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

I'm sorry but they've made this game ****ing boring. 

Everyone now is in one of two camps. Dribble everywhere from the back with speedy full backs and wingers because passing to your forwards is apparently  too time consuming or spend sixteen years in possession making Andy King sideways passes so as not to risk getting one wrong. 

FFS ea. 

Why can't they ever tone something down without going too far and just ruining the game? Passing needed to be nerfed a bit definitely but it didn't need to be absolutely smashed. 

I've no issue at all with the game play of ultimate team being slowed down but not to an absolute crawl.

I’ve got over 110k coins and another ~60k worth of players in my trade pile, pretty much all from trading as I’ve only been able to play about 15 games. It’s not a huge amount but this is the first time I’ve tried to actually trade and I’m pleased it’s worked out so far.

7 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I’ve got over 110k coins and another ~60k worth of players in my trade pile, pretty much all from trading as I’ve only been able to play about 15 games. It’s not a huge amount but this is the first time I’ve tried to actually trade and I’m pleased it’s worked out so far.

What team you got Wooks? 

8 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

What team you got Wooks? 

A Bundesliga team full of 79-81 rated players, apparently the market plunges massively around Black Friday so I’ll be picking up a few better players then.

My controller packed in at uni at the beginning of last week when I’d only had FIFA for a few days, I got a new controller which was delayed by Amazon so was hoping to get back on this past week but then I smashed my face in pissed up so I’ve been at home since the weekend waiting for the dentist, didn’t bring my laptop from uni either so I’ve been bored out of my mind.

Thinking of getting this 4231,

Werner

Reus Tolisso Robben

Goretzka Bender

Schmelzer Sokratis Toprak Piszczek

Burki

Which is about 250k now but that side doesn’t seem worth it though.

I don't get how people can complete these SBCs. 

The Peter Schmeichel one has the 4 teams to do with the Premier League having to be 82 rated. 

Then.... an 84 rated squad, 85 rated and finally an 86!

I think the best rated team I've had was 82. 

5 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I don't get how people can complete these SBCs. 

The Peter Schmeichel one has the 4 teams to do with the Premier League having to be 82 rated. 

Then.... an 84 rated squad, 85 rated and finally an 86!

I think the best rated team I've had was 82. 

People either get very lucky in packs, are brilliant at trading or spend a load of cash on FIFA points 

32 minutes ago, Wookie said:

A Bundesliga team full of 79-81 rated players, apparently the market plunges massively around Black Friday so I’ll be picking up a few better players then.

My controller packed in at uni at the beginning of last week when I’d only had FIFA for a few days, I got a new controller which was delayed by Amazon so was hoping to get back on this past week but then I smashed my face in pissed up so I’ve been at home since the weekend waiting for the dentist, didn’t bring my laptop from uni either so I’ve been bored out of my mind.

Thinking of getting this 4231,

Werner

Reus Tolisso Robben

Goretzka Bender

Schmelzer Sokratis Toprak Piszczek

Burki

Which is about 250k now but that side doesn’t seem worth it though.

That's not a bad side tbf.