Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Cheapest he's going on the market for is 49k so I'm hoping you packed him. How's Vardy on this game? He seems to have dropped in price too. 

Vardy is really good. Decent finisher and dribbler and  Aggression helps alot. Sane is the best player ive used from the bpl though

On a side note, i personally think Lukaku is awful, must be the worst striker ive played with

5 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Do i get Lacazette, mbappe or wait a bit more for griezman? 

Screenshot_2017-10-29-08-35-19.png

Personally, Griezmann is my least favourite out of those three... I'd go Lacazette, although Mbappe is about 40k cheaper and is very good also :thumbup:

Edited by Devonfox1884
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Needed 2 wins from 10 to get gold 1 and shock horror suddenly my players become shit. Missing open goals, not tackling properly and passing all over the place. Now need 2 from 4 

fvcking bs

Try tonight mate I always seem to play better on a Sunday night and against worse teams.

I went on an 8 game winning spree and then I was being put against ridiculous teams, some people spend far too much money on packs! Haven't won in 5.

Edited by deejdeej

6 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Try tonight mate I always seem to play better on a Sunday night and against worse teams.

I went on an 8 game winning spree and then I was being put against ridiculous teams, some people spend far too much money on packs! Haven't won in 5.

Will give this a go tonight. The Everton game has come at the right time 

Anyone got any defending tips to stop these OP through balls lol

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Will give this a go tonight. The Everton game has come at the right time 

Anyone got any defending tips to stop these OP through balls lol

Make sure you're setting player instructions each game. I've got my cb's and cdm staying back during attacking which helps stop the counter 

• Thanks 1

Think I'm about done with UT. Opened 150+ packs and had nobody over an 83 worth nothing. Weekend League is just something to make the rich richer. My 80 squad constantly up against 87, 86, 85 teams with ridiculous players. Won 14 from my first 22 and needed 4 wins from the last 18 to get gold 3. Currently lost 12 in a row. It's just bullshit I'm afraid.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Time to load up on some Grays? 

How does it work then? Do the normal cards get a boost of a player is in the team of the week? Didn’t notice any difference with the Mahrez card for this week.

2 hours ago, stu said:

How does it work then? Do the normal cards get a boost of a player is in the team of the week? Didn’t notice any difference with the Mahrez card for this week.

His normal card will stop being in the packs for a week.

So supply and demand the cost rises normally, that said low rated players there's less demand so the market will be saturated with grays card, so even if he did get an inform it's not going to make a huge difference.

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stu said:

How does it work then? Do the normal cards get a boost of a player is in the team of the week?

No.

Got Elite 3 in SB this week. My best yet. Barely got it as I was just a shade over as the thing reset for the week.

Of course I didn't get much in the packs that come with that. Did get 85 rated keeper Subasic from Monaco and a big pile of scrubs.

I'll take the coins and consumables though.

Nice with this years version I haven't had to buy a single contract or healing card. Only had to buy a few chemistry cards.

Needed 1 win in my last game for elite 3 monthly and weekly and I come up against a guy with stat cards on every single player including his Scream Benzema and Neymar!!! Took the piss ended up being 4.4 after extr time then it was 3.1 up in the pen shoot out and still managed to choke!!! Fml I wish I’d played all of my games each week now

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Needed 1 win in my last game for elite 3 monthly and weekly and I come up against a guy with stat cards on every single player including his Scream Benzema and Neymar!!! Took the piss ended up being 4.4 after extr time then it was 3.1 up in the pen shoot out and still managed to choke!!! Fml I wish I’d played all of my games each week now

I’ve lost loads of shootouts from being 3-1 up and I’ve won a few from being 3-1 down. I’ve also lost my last 3 shootouts 3-0. They’re blatantly scripted I reckon.

• Sad 1

On 28/10/2017 at 17:47, Swarles Barkley said:

Vardy is really good. Decent finisher and dribbler and  Aggression helps alot. Sane is the best player ive used from the bpl though

On a side note, i personally think Lukaku is awful, must be the worst striker ive played with

Sane is a beast. Best player I've had except for Kante and Rijkaard. Keeps Coutinho out of the team. 

16 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not asking this question on the official forums because the guess work there is shocking. 

Any idea how regularly the new prime icons will be ready? 

Want to start getting stuff together for Hernandez. 

I'm sure EA said they'd be released every other week, should be one this Thursday.

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not asking this question on the official forums because the guess work there is shocking. 

Any idea how regularly the new prime icons will be ready? 

Want to start getting stuff together for Hernandez. 

You're correct guess work is shocking to my knowledge. There are 3 people who look after FUT in terms on informs, SBC. Not sure on icons. Originally it was the lad who came up with the idea of FUT working by himself. Lovely chap too.