Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

41 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

That's not a bad side tbf. 

Changed my mind, can create a very tidy Serie A side for considerably less. IF Immobile was the best player I used on 17 so will build a side around him 

Also the ****ing web app lagged as I was bidding on a Falcao for about 5000, ended up winning the bid but for 9,900 coins somehow :(

Edited by Wookie

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

People either get very lucky in packs, are brilliant at trading or spend a load of cash on FIFA points 

I see these Fifa youtubers filling these things out like it was nothing. Then again they get paid to play the game.

Feel it's unfair to us that put a lot of time into the game, but don't want to spend a fortune on buying packs. 

Best I can go for is the occasional loan card. 

17 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Quality pulls for gold 3, I got gold 1... was disappointed at 1st but I’ve seen worse lol 

803BA729-EAD1-457D-870D-74C9C79866EF.png

Nice team I'm still waiting to off load otw Morata his forms been shit since I got him.

ive had Neur and De Gea and Fahrmann is the best keeper I have used with Boateng and Bailly.

Do you like Shearer?

The good thing I found when I had him is people were quiting quicker in WL once they were a Cple of goals down.

22 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Nice team I'm still waiting to off load otw Morata his forms been shit since I got him.

ive had Neur and De Gea and Fahrmann is the best keeper I have used with Boateng and Bailly.

Do you like Shearer?

The good thing I found when I had him is people were quiting quicker in WL once they were a Cple of goals down.

I bought Otw Morata for 270k when he got injured and sold him for 460k I think it was the same morning before he made his come back

Love Shearer he’s played 105 games for me and has 195 goals Plus a boat load of assists, Rui Costa at cam is next level though the guy just has everything easily the best 400k I’ve ever spent on Fifa 

ive used all 3 gks hated Neuer, Fahrman was pretty solid as was De Gea until some1 hit a long shot against him and he just turned to ? I bought 90 Schmeichel the other day and he feels unreal although I’ve only used him in sb and 4/5 online games where he wasn’t really tested... 2mora is where I’ll find out if he’s worth it or not but I’m hopeful after what I’ve seen so far... 350k is a lot of dough for a keeper though 

11 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I bought Otw Morata for 270k when he got injured and sold him for 460k I think it was the same morning before he made his come back

Love Shearer he’s played 105 games for me and has 195 goals Plus a boat load of assists, Rui Costa at cam is next level though the guy just has everything easily the best 400k I’ve ever spent on Fifa 

ive used all 3 gks hated Neuer, Fahrman was pretty solid as was De Gea until some1 hit a long shot against him and he just turned to ? I bought 90 Schmeichel the other day and he feels unreal although I’ve only used him in sb and 4/5 online games where he wasn’t really tested... 2mora is where I’ll find out if he’s worth it or not but I’m hopeful after what I’ve seen so far... 350k is a lot of dough for a keeper though 

Are Costa and Schmeical untradeable?

1 minute ago, General Smuts said:

What are the monthly rewards you're all talking about? Is that a Weekend League thing or is that related to Squad Battles?

Mexico completed. Petit and Schmeichel in on loan. The addiction continues into Russia ...

Weekend League gives you weekend and monthly rewards. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You're missing out on the fun of doing fake shots and cut backs just to upset some ragey Glaswegian on fut tbh. 

I genuinely can't do cutbacks. Every time I try a defender intercepts or the striker hoofs it wide. I've got a far higher success ratio tinging a rasper from 35 yards

1 hour ago, GLC said:

https://twitter.com/SteveGartshore/status/927189311908347905

HOLY ****ING SHIT! I PACKED RONALDO

Nice! The best I have ever packed is an untradeable Scream Musonda, and then Pastore and Eder, who are both not worth much. 

I think my highest coin balance was about 13k. Not sure I’ll ever get to be buying some big guns! 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice! The best I have ever packed is an untradeable Scream Musonda, and then Pastore and Eder, who are both not worth much. 

I think my highest coin balance was about 13k. Not sure I’ll ever get to be buying some big guns! 

In the week pick up non rare (preferably above 75 rated) golds for 350-400 coins on open bid from major leagues like Calcio A, La Liga and the Bundesliga (it's too hard to get PL players for discard) and then immediately list them for between 500-600 BIN price and they usually sell instantly. It's time intensive and boring but if you pick up 20 card at 400 and sell them for 600 it's 3.4k profit. If you activate the 1000 x 15 coin boosts and play games in between waiting for players to sell you'll soon build up a decent amount of coins.

My issue on the other hand is that I'm shit at fifa, I'm really struggling to get out of division 8, I ended up in div 4 on 17 but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Starting to get frustrating.