Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

I dont watch this show but decided to read some posts and i feel as though i need to do something overly man-ly after reading some posts.  Go into the canadian deep bush and cut down a 100 foot tall, 8 foot diameter tree with a gigantic saw blade then gut a deer, cook it and eat it.

13 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Normally my only reality tv weakness is i'm a celebrity.

But been sucked into this shit this year. 4th night in a row me an the wife have watched and I'm enjoying.

Yes i am sad and need help.

Aye, it is strangely addicting. Marcel and Gabby are looking like they could win it. Rumours that they're gonna split up the lads and the girls and put them in sperate villas but I kinda hope that doesn't happen

4 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Aye, it is strangely addicting. Marcel and Gabby are looking like they could win it. Rumours that they're gonna split up the lads and the girls and put them in sperate villas but I kinda hope that doesn't happen

They always do something to shake it all up so you could well be right.

It's a bit too cosy at the mo....

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

They always do something to shake it all up so you could well be right.

It's a bit too cosy at the mo....

They do it every yeah. Drop a big phat bombshell like putting in one of there exs's. 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

No no no! That's 'who's Ex is next'!

Cmon buzzer, get wi the programme.

Surely something like that will happen mate. It's all about the controversy and rocking the boat for the viewwwssssss. 

Sod coupling, they need to just hand Marcel the trophy...what a guy!

Not sure why Montana keeps finding herself without a lad, I think she is gorgeous and down to earth and without a doubt has the best arse in the villa.

As always, Amber is vile and needs to stop wearing her hair up as her ears are fvcking huge.

Love this show

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Miquel is right.

I'm not watching this any more but she constantly annoyed the shit out of me. Never ever shuts up and moans constantly about everything. And then her eyes...

Oh and Jess had the best arse in there.

Oh, and Jess aint in there.

Its getting exciting...

Cant believe Johnny stuck with Camilla tbh...she's intensely bloody boring.

He should have grown a pair of testes and picked Tyla.

Marcel...surely a bloke can't be this nice? He's the male version of Mother Theresa!

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1

Chris has got the intellect of an adolescent boy, and makes for amusing viewing. 

The incessant use of certain phrases gets on my tits sometimes: "Are you bantering?," "Pied her / him off," "Mugged him / her off," and "grafting" are particularly annoying. 

And why is EVERYTHING "on paper"? 

I really like Camilla, there's something really endearing about her despite being rather dull and I'd be sad to see her go. She's twice as smart as any of the others and I reckon she'd be pwopa nawty in the sack. Tyla's cute until she starts speaking. Montana's a BOBFOC. Olivia's pretty, but she's a head case. Not fussed by Amber or Gabby.

In fact, I'd probably just find all of the girls really f**king annoying and end up with Marcel. He's a nice man.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1