Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

Camilla deserves to be taken to a nice, five-star restaurant, treated to what she wants on the menu then lead outside; kissed on the cheek, told how beautiful she looks and what wonderful company she was before being lead to a taxi and made sure that she gets home safely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

Camilla deserves to be taken to a nice, five-star restaurant, treated to what she wants on the menu then lead outside; kissed on the cheek, told how beautiful she looks and what wonderful company she was before being lead to a taxi and made sure that she gets home safely.

Don't do that, she'll go proper militant on you. It contravenes feminism.

She ended things with Jonny first time because he said he doesn't let a woman pay for a meal on a date.

Also you only get upto 3 stars in world of restaurants :thumbup:

Watched one episode once twatted at a party and even then I knew it was total shit.

Degenerative nonsense, muting the phrase 'Love Island' on Twitter was one of the best moves I could've pulled. 

last nights last half hour or so was one of the best pieces of tele I've seen in years tbqh. 

11 new folk going in tonight not sure how that's gonna work or how I feel about it. but I'm sure it'll be great. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

last nights last half hour or so was one of the best pieces of tele I've seen in years tbqh. 

11 new folk going in tonight not sure how that's gonna work or how I feel about it. but I'm sure it'll be great. 

This.

Me and Mrs Col (I'm sure there's a song title in there somewhere) sat glued to the Tele until it finished. Then we were peed off that it had finished.

Johnny is a knob end. Don't like him

6 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Watched one episode once twatted at a party and even then I knew it was total shit.

Degenerative nonsense, muting the phrase 'Love Island' on Twitter was one of the best moves I could've pulled. 

You banterin'? :ph34r:

genuinely think I could blag camilla if I was a newbie, how hard can it be you know everything she wants in a man just pretend to be that for a few days 

chris n kem are good chaps. 

4 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Me and you would be kings on it

lol

If skinny, middle aged, ginger/grey hair does if for the ladies then I've got every chance.

But with your charm, wit, charisma and off the chart sex drive, I'm sure you'd beat me :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol

If skinny, middle aged, ginger/grey hair does if for the ladies then I've got every chance.

But with your charm, wit, charisma and off the chart sex drive, I'm sure you'd beat me :thumbup:

Kinky twist but not sure it would increase the viewing figures

• Like 3