Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
red5

Membership 17/18

I'm a gold member so that's 15 points, and  I'm pretty sure I only missed 2 games last season.  But that's another problem - I rang for some info just now, and apparently the points for the 16/17 season won't show until July, but you can buy your membership before then.  Supposedly the points then get added on to your account when they're available....we hope!!

2 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I'm a gold member so that's 15 points, and  I'm pretty sure I only missed 2 games last season.  But that's another problem - I rang for some info just now, and apparently the points for the 16/17 season won't show until July, but you can buy your membership before then.  Supposedly the points then get added on to your account when they're available....we hope!!

I really wouldn't worry mate. I can't imagine there are a tonne of people who have only missed a couple of games. The nature of memberships mean people usually don't get to most games. You will definitely be in the top category. 

To be fair it's more loyal to have continued regularly going to home league games last season when we were doggo than turning up for the second half of 15/16 when we were winning every week and romping to a fairytale title win lol

• Like 2

Membership loyalty points go 

Gold - 30

Silver - 20

City - 10

i was a silver member for 15-16(in July 15), gold for 16-17 so my points (currently at 24, one season for silver plus 4 away games) after they go on in July will be 54

Edited by LewFox

44 minutes ago, SwedeFox said:

Will away games not be included in the count? I got one for Sunderland away which would push me up from 14 to 15 - not a lot but I'm thinking it could be a new bracket.

No home PL only.

So as expected some are happy some not so, overall I think it's not a bad thing.

The big thing being what will be the priority points needed? I don't think it'll be that high, most gold will be in it simply for having 15 points, any silvers who did 5 or more games will also have 15 points, a lot will depend on how the team are doing, if it's like last season tickets will be easy to get, if we look like we have a chance for europe then later in the season thay'll become hard to get.

8 minutes ago, LewFox said:

Membership loyalty points go 

Gold - 30

Silver - 20

City - 10

i was a silver member for 15-16(in July 15), gold for 16-17 so my points (currently at 24, one season for silver plus 4 away games) after they go on in July will be 54

I'm not sure what you're quoting but the maximum number of points any member will have at the start of the 17/18 season will be 34. (15 for gold member + 19 home PL games). 

Away games/previous memberships other than in 16/17 will not count towards the new membership  

4 minutes ago, red5 said:

No home PL only.

So as expected some are happy some not so, overall I think it's not a bad thing.

The big thing being what will be the priority points needed? I don't think it'll be that high, most gold will be in it simply for having 15 points, any silvers who did 5 or more games will also have 15 points, a lot will depend on how the team are doing, if it's like last season tickets will be easy to get, if we look like we have a chance for europe then later in the season thay'll become hard to get.

I really hope you're right! I'm on 19 and I have a feeling I will be 1 short of getting a ticket via the priority access. 

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

I'm not sure what you're quoting but the maximum number of points any member will have at the start of the 17/18 season will be 34. (15 for gold member + 19 home PL games). 

Away games/previous memberships other than in 16/17 will not count towards the new membership  

Thats poor!! Same for st's?

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

I really hope you're right! I'm on 19 and I have a feeling I will be 1 short of getting a ticket via the priority access. 

Well if it is 20 points then 1 ballot win and you're in:thumbup:

3 minutes ago, red5 said:

You seem to be mixing away priority points with the new memberships points system.

No I get it I just think it's really poor. So for the two years previous absolutely no loyalty from the club at all? And previous to that no memebership was even required to go to a home or away game.

13 hours ago, josh_baskin said:

Going to be a lot of people buying with the intention to sell on now so maybe a lot of the new members will be buying from older memebers seeking to keep there points tally higher.

There's one member at least on here who constantly posts to say he has tickets for sale or can get tickets on members days.

No different to P1 STH passing there's on yet we get flamed for doing it if we do.

No where is said when buying gold this would happen, I've used people's st's to a lot of games who couldn't make it rather than buying my own though my membership which has now had a negative effect. Now I'll probably have a massive mardy in and not renew haha

Are there many Silver foxes who got to more than 7 games? I suspect not. Effectively what we have is a new level of tiers created at the top end made from the former Gold Foxes and a few Silvers who went to a lot of games last season. There's going to be winner and losers. I am in the latter camp unfortunately but have to accept it. I think it would have been fairer to have a points system based on the last three years and the amount of away games bought directly from the club. I'd have been ok then. I attend loads of matches in the Great Escape season and the title winning season. Last year I dropped off. Massively punished for that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Are there many Silver foxes who got to more than 7 games? I suspect not. Effectively what we have is a new level of tiers created at the top end made from the former Gold Foxes and a few Silvers who went to a lot of games last season. There's going to be winner and losers. I am in the latter camp unfortunately but have to accept it. I think it would have been fairer to have a points system based on the last three years and the amount of away games bought directly from the club. I'd have been ok then. I attend loads of matches in the Great Escape season and the title winning season. Last year I dropped off. Massively punished for that. 

You're on 17 and I'm on 19-we may be pleasantly surprised. There won't be many silver/city foxes that have been to more than 10 games (there will be a few but not vast amounts), so the priority points total may be as low as 15 initially. It all depends on how renewals go etc, because I can imagine a lot of city fox members who were happy to pay £20 will not want to pay £60. The nature of memberships means most people buy them because they can't make most games, and even if they can who can afford to go to every single match @ £40 a ticket!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Yes I know 4 who got tickets to every game last season bar the bournemouth game.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Is there anywhere you can see how many points you'll provisionally be on? Went plenty of home games last season but can't remember which were bought on me membership and which I was filling in for a STH.

Just log in to your LCFC direct account and look under purchase history. Count how many games you bought a ticket for = your number of points

Just now, rn9013 said:

Just log in to your LCFC direct account and look under purchase history. Count how many games you bought a ticket for = your number of points

Ah yeah didn't think of that. I was looking under loyalty points and thinking there was no point cos you didn't get one for homes. Cheers

I had a gold membership last season I had to pay extra than I would this season but that suited me as a live down south and go with son so can't get to all the games but last season I got to 8 games so give me 23 point which seems will put on edge of priority and season goes on ill go down list if people round me start to  take over getting one point a match  so I'll end up in ballot said I wasn't happy about would prefer to keep gold card, they said would pass on membership ordinator as a few complaints about lack of information before issue and changes,  suggest if gold member in similar position like me,  contact box office and make complaint if they have alot ppl contacting maybe they'll makes change to how tickets allotted ? 

Edited by southfox66
Correct