Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Chris Smalling

If we are serious about competing with the top 6, we need to strengthen still. If we don't, we will struggle for top half as Wes is getting worse and Huth is probably going to do the same. Smalling for me. Wes cost us big time a week ago. Too far off the pace. Come on Shakey, get our final signings done!

28 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

If we are serious about competing with the top 6, we need to strengthen still. If we don't, we will struggle for top half as Wes is getting worse and Huth is probably going to do the same. Smalling for me. Wes cost us big time a week ago. Too far off the pace. Come on Shakey, get our final signings done!

We're not

Top says he wants to be top half by new year & then to focus on the cup without having to focus on the league too much

And what's Shakey got to do with it, he has long said he wants two more signings, it's down to that Spanish bloke & the club

4 minutes ago, cc_star said:

We're not

Top says he wants to be top half by new year & then to focus on the cup without having to focus on the league too much

And what's Shakey got to do with it, he has long said he wants two more signings, it's down to that Spanish bloke & the club

Maybe the problem is, nobody is too sure what their responsibility is and they all think someone else is doing the recruitinglol

1 hour ago, cc_star said:

We're not

In my opinion, if that's what he wants he still needs to strengthen the defence then, as if anything happens to Maguire, Huth and Morgan playing together for an extended run could be a disaster nowadays. 

It has everything to do with Shakey. He must decide which areas he wants to strengthen. I want him and the club to get the quality in now so we aren't pi**ing about in Jan. 

Archived