Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Chris Smalling

17 hours ago, Walkers said:

I don't think Mourinho likes us either ever since our players stopped playing for the guy he used to be a **** to

Go on Walker give a clue I've put xxxx, go on give me one letter, I'll do the rest   :thumbup:

19 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Ok, I'm basing it purely on preseason.... 

• Rojo is injured til Jan
  • Jones is a sick note
  • Bailly is suspended for 3 matches
  • Lindelhoff looked decent
  • Smalling played nearly every game when he came back from injury
  • They are fighting across 4 tournaments this season 

Look, if he joins us, then I'll be happy, but he's not going to come in my opinion

Don't forget Daley Blind

You've changed your argument now then? You were banging on about pre season before...

Houston we have a problem Fox.

good points above though

15 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Don't forget Daley Blind

You've changed your argument now then? You were banging on about pre season before...

Houston we have a problem Fox.

good points above though

Yeah, I thought about Blind too but I think he may feature more at LB, and don't think he is seen as a CB as much (he was decent on Wed - the whole Utd team were decent on Wed - but it is PRESEASON! LOL).

I only mentioned preseaon in my original post because of using the latest data points.  Didn't realize I need to be so all encompassing off the bat. but ironically I've probably spent more time typing these extra posts in response to you, mod "riding around on your Vespa in Brighton" hero (see I can do stereotypes too)  :cheers:

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Ok, I'm basing it purely on preseason.... 

• Rojo is injured til Jan
  • Jones is a sick note
  • Bailly is suspended for 3 matches
  • Lindelhoff looked decent
  • Smalling played nearly every game when he came back from injury
  • They are fighting across 4 tournaments this season 

Look, if he joins us, then I'll be happy, but he's not going to come in my opinion

All that information And uniteds not your team ? 

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Smalling was Man United's players player of the year in 15/16. There's absolutely no chance they'll sell him for 10m.

Had a great game in the draw where Vardy scored and Schweinsteiger equalised but I understand his form has dipped sharply since 

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

It's all good, just part of the craic- oh no, now I went and did it! lol

I think I met you and your wife on a train once ?

Your a gent with Famous Irish Racing family ? 

Cant be many other Houston Foxes ? 

There's actually a few of us.  Saw a few more at the pub for the Everton game when we won the league.  That isn't me that's the racing family though.  I'd definitely have a beer with you next time I'm at the "the pub" (your profile location)

:cheers:

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

There's actually a few of us.  Saw a few more at the pub for the Everton game when we won the league.  That isn't me that's the racing family though.  I'd definitely have a beer with you next time I'm at the "the pub" (your profile location)

:cheers:

Ok look out for an elderly gent Jim I think his name , he is a diamond met him and his wife on the way to a game over and back loads ... they live in Huston watch the games at a bar there that shows a lot of "soccer"

Archived