Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Chris Smalling

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/623117/EXCLUSIVE-Leicester-News-West-Brom-News-Manchester-United-Chris-Smalling

Last week the Baggies rejected a £10m offer from the Foxes for Northern Ireland defender Jonny Evans.

And that stalemate – with Albion adamant Evans, 29, is not for sale – means the Premier League rivals are now on collision course in pursuit of unsettled Manchester United centre-half Smalling.

FM scouting for the lols

IMG_0508.PNG

If it wasn't from the Daily Star i'd be interested in this.

Not sure what his ambition/interest is, but maybe Stoke/West Brom/us type clubs is his limit so we might be in with a chance. Decent low maintenance player, happy if it happens  

Generally never rated him as a player for a top side like Manchester United, though he did impress me other season under LVG, but I think for a club like us he'd be a solid signing and someone we should look at if they want to let go.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Generally never rated him as a player for a top side like Manchester United, though he did impress me other season under LVG, but I think for a club like us he'd be a solid signing and someone we should look at if they want to let go.

Look at Evans. Made the step down to west brom and is there best player according to some fans. 

This would be a great signing. Wonder which of the three mentioned clubs would be his preferred choice. We're the furthest from Manchester by a long way, but he's a London boy isn't he? If he's settled in Manchester/Cheshire, that gives Stoke an advantage. If not then it's between us and WBA.

Thats assuming there's an ounce of truth in this anyway lol

Archived