Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

While I'm chuffed this looks like it's finally going to happen I can't help but think what's the point if we ain't going to bring it anybody who can actually play a decent ball to him instead of hoof it and hope

#announce siggy,boudebouz,ziyech ffs any creative midfielder

1 minute ago, dorsetboy said:

While I'm chuffed this looks like it's finally going to happen I can't help but think what's the point if we ain't going to bring it anybody who can actually play a decent ball to him instead of hoof it and hope

There's always the legend, Andy King.....

39 minutes ago, benpicko said:

We should sell him to Leuven and then sell him back to us without the buy back clause lmao

Tbf this is genius and if Rudkin doesn't do this he should be fired imo 

That would be hilarious, would love to watch Guardiola's press conference following this news breaking. 

48 minutes ago, benpicko said:

We should sell him to Leuven and then sell him back to us without the buy back clause lmao

Tbf this is genius and if Rudkin doesn't do this he should be fired imo 

This is indeed genius except for one minor detail...

The whole point of a buy back clause is that the original selling club has first option when he is being sold...

16 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

Shit, I thought we had Albrighton, Mahrez, Drinkwater, and Fuchs in our side? 

Archived