Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Chelsea - 9th September

Just to let everyone know the priority windows have opened today for this game.

Match Category: Category A Fixture

9 Sep 2017

Sat 15:00
BUY
On Sale Dates:
Fox Members with 30+ Points: 
Monday 31 July at 9am. 
Fox Members with 25+ Points: Wednesday 2 August at 9am. 
Fox Members with 22+ Points: Friday 4 August at 9am. 
Fox Members with 20+ Points: Monday 7 August at 9am.
Priority Window Sales Period will end on Tuesday 8 August at 6pm
Chelsea Ballot Applications - Those successful will be able to purchase their tickets from 9am on Wednesday 9 August until 6pm on Monday 7 August.

8 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

It was strangely easy to get tickets, I was pleasantly surprised 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I think the new system will be fine once we get used to it. In theory it makes sense but it's a bit complicated until we all get used to it. 

yeah likewise found it quite easy. I am a big fan of the new addition where it lets you know how many seats are left in each block. 

6 hours ago, Foxy harry said:

I had the same problem today when trying to buy a ticket for my kid, the box u click to buy the ticket was grey. Do i need to set up an account for him separately if he is to get a single ticket?

Assuming you both have 30+ points - is he linked as "friends and family" to your account?  What happens if you try and buy 2 tickets in your name?  I basically have to select 3 tickets, then when I try to check out I have to manually change 2 of them to my kids names.  Then it works.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 04:42, Qwerty said:

It was strangely easy to get tickets, I was pleasantly surprised 

Any advice for a non season ticket holder who wants 2 tickets for the Chelsea game but missed out on the international Ballot? I am willing to pay 80 pounds per ticket and need 2! Only game sine 2014 as live in Texas now!

3 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Assuming you both have 30+ points - is he linked as "friends and family" to your account?  What happens if you try and buy 2 tickets in your name?  I basically have to select 3 tickets, then when I try to check out I have to manually change 2 of them to my kids names.  Then it works.

all sorted now. The problem was that if the child is over 16 they need their own account but hes on 27 points, i rarely used my membership last year because of work etc and when i did go i used my mates season ticket so i have 17 points. Its not as much of an issue for me because i still work saturdays so i cant go anyway

On 8/3/2017 at 07:07, domz0000 said:

Any advice for a non season ticket holder who wants 2 tickets for the Chelsea game but missed out on the international Ballot? I am willing to pay 80 pounds per ticket and need 2! Only game sine 2014 as live in Texas now!

Same for me, Coming from New Zealand and will only be here for the Chelsea game and need 2 tickets. Was told by the club to join as an international member as there have never sold out of the 20 tickets put aside for each home game. Signed up , requested tickets, then ..nothing.

49 minutes ago, Steve NZ said:

Same for me, Coming from New Zealand and will only be here for the Chelsea game and need 2 tickets. Was told by the club to join as an international member as there have never sold out of the 20 tickets put aside for each home game. Signed up , requested tickets, then ..nothing.

Has the ballot been done for that game yet!

5 minutes ago, theboyC said:

I was in and got mine before 9am !

Weird. I was on 21 pts for Brighton. Have been credited the extra one since but can't access seats now via website, so currently in a long phone queue. Glad your purchase was much smoother.

6 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Weird. I was on 21 pts for Brighton. Have been credited the extra one since but can't access seats now via website, so currently in a long phone queue. Glad your purchase was much smoother.

You dont get the ponits until after the game has taken place. we are on 24 at the moment. Lots of tickets left so you should be ok.

26 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Anyone on 22pts able to log on to buy tickets yet? It's 9:03 and it's the dreaded grey button for me

Yeah, it probably because points for Brighton won't be creditted until after the Brighton game on the 18th August.

Anyway current availability is:

SK1

169 Seats available
Spion Kop ‪£‬40.00 Spion Kop Restricted View ‪£‬39.00 Spion Kop Severely Restricted View ‪£‬38.00

SK1

169 Seats available
Spion Kop ‪£‬40.00 Spion Kop Restricted View ‪£‬39.00 Spion Kop Severely Restricted View ‪£‬38.00

A1

11 Seats available
West Stand D ‪£‬30.00 West Stand D Restricted View ‪£‬29.00

A2

85 Seats available
West Stand C ‪£‬40.00 West Stand C Restricted View ‪£‬39.00 West Stand C Severely Restricted View ‪£‬38.00

B1

73 Seats available
West Stand B ‪£‬50.00 West Stand B Restricted View ‪£‬49.00 West Stand B Severely Restricted View ‪£‬48.00

B2

6 Seats available
West Stand A ‪£‬50.00

B3

120 Seats available
West Stand B ‪£‬50.00 West Stand B Restricted View ‪£‬49.00 West Stand B Severely Restricted View ‪£‬48.00

C1

80 Seats available
West Stand C ‪£‬40.00 West Stand C Restricted View ‪£‬39.00 West Stand C Severely Restricted View ‪£‬38.00

C2

10 Seats available
West Stand D ‪£‬30.00

G1

87 Seats available
East Stand E ‪£‬40.00

G2

80 Seats available
East Stand E ‪£‬40.00 East Stand E Restricted View ‪£‬39.00 East Stand E Severely Restricted View ‪£‬38.00

H1

230 Seats available
East Stand C ‪£‬48.00 East Stand C Restricted View ‪£‬45.00 East Stand C Severely Restricted View ‪£‬44.00

J1

74 Seats available
East Stand B ‪£‬48.00

J2

51 Seats available
East Stand A ‪£‬50.00 East Stand A Restricted View ‪£‬49.00 East Stand A Severely Restricted View ‪£‬49.00

J3

89 Seats available
East Stand B ‪£‬48.00

K1

27 Seats available
East Stand C ‪£‬48.00

P

122 Seats available
Family Stand ‪£‬30.00 Family Stand Restricted View ‪£‬29.00

P1

149 Seats available
Family Stand ‪£‬30.00

P2

175 Seats available
Family Stand ‪£‬30.00 Family Stand Restricted View ‪£‬29.00 Family Stand Severely Restricted View ‪£‬28.00

P3

151 Seats available
Family Stand ‪£‬30.00

SK2

73 Seats available
Spion Kop ‪£‬40.00

SK3

37 Seats available
Spion Kop ‪£‬40.00 Spion Kop Restricted View ‪£‬39.00

SK4

315 Seats available

8 minutes ago, theboyC said:

You dont get the ponits until after the game has taken place. we are on 24 at the moment. Lots of tickets left so you should be ok.

That's just daft. The Brighton tickets are already there in my home points allocation, but you're right I just spoke with the lady at the ticket office. The home loyalty points only become active when the ticket is scanned at the turnstiles.

Best not be ill before a game then or have a motorway breakdown!

9 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

That's just daft. The Brighton tickets are already there in my home points allocation, but you're right I just spoke with the lady at the ticket office. The home loyalty points only become active when the ticket is scanned at the turnstiles.

Best not be ill before a game then or have a motorway breakdown!

I totally agree, but I assume it because of admin cost as when the ticket will scan, it will probably be an automatic process, rather than an individual adding points in manually. Knowing our ticket office, the ticket scanning machine will have some issues. It is annoying though as you can often buy tickets four weeks or so before a match, which means you could be waiting four weeks before moving to the next priority by which multiple games could have come and gone.

Atleast availability is okay at the moment.

4 hours ago, Samir said:

I totally agree, but I assume it because of admin cost as when the ticket will scan, it will probably be an automatic process, rather than an individual adding points in manually. Knowing our ticket office, the ticket scanning machine will have some issues. It is annoying though as you can often buy tickets four weeks or so before a match, which means you could be waiting four weeks before moving to the next priority by which multiple games could have come and gone.

Atleast availability is okay at the moment.

No it's to stop you buying a brighton ticket getting the point to move brackets buy a chelsea one then sending brighton back. It will be credited once they.know it was used.

Archived