Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lanefox

Mahrez to .......................?

22 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

No ...   But we didn't necessarily deserve to lose ...   And you know exactly what I mean Red ...

I agree.. Slimani's opportunity should've been capitalized , and Kante's goal was unfortunate.

But still, I feel that Chelsea played better as a team. They didn't allow for mistakes. 

1 minute ago, Redouane said:

I agree.. Slimani's opportunity should've been capitalized , and Kante's goal was unfortunate.

But still, I feel that Chelsea played better as a team. They didn't allow for mistakes. 

Kantes goal was ridiculous ...   Lucky little ....        Devil.

4 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Seemed to sulk when vardy took and scored the pen. Just headed over to the bench for a drink. 

I thought he was going to attempt to try ask to take it.

He went to walk over quickly then saw Vardy with the ball and thought better of it.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I thought he was going to attempt to try ask to take it.

He went to walk over quickly then saw Vardy with the ball and thought better of it.

Yep but then when he scored he just walked off towards the bench. Surely he knows he's shit at pens lol he's missed so many!

Anyone who says that mahrez didn't show any hunger defensively , how about I get the footage for the game and give you half a dozen gifs of him putting in a shift? Would take a bit of time because of my slow internet but I'm willing to go the distance.

Archived