Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lanefox

Mahrez to .......................?

3 minutes ago, Guybino said:

He wants to leave. Let him go.

Why? He's contracted to the club and no other club has bid a fair price for him. The club has never said he can't leave just that we won't have our pants pulled down. If we let Mahrez go for 31m to Roma our perception becomes that of a selling club and that you can turn our players heads and then buy them cheap. It would be a feeding frenzy anytime one of our players has a decent season.  We have every right to hold out for a decent transfer fee. 

It is the same situation with siggy at Swansea, they have stayed strong and we should too... if Shakey is right that Mahrez doesn't mind staying if the right bid doesn't come in then great. He is under contract and like people are saying we shouldn't have our pants pulled down, he is our best player after all 

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Until Roma agree a fee of £50m he isn't going anywhere.

Yeah it's not like it's rocket science is it.

Roma, you want to take a brilliant player from us, one we don't want or need to sell - and you try to do so on the cheap?

Leicester should disengage, don't respond, literally ignore them. Give them the respect they gave Leicester with such a derisory offer.

2 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Yeah it's not like it's rocket science is it.

Roma, you want to take a brilliant player from us, one we don't want or need to sell - and you try to do so on the cheap?

Leicester should disengage, don't respond, literally ignore them. Give them the respect they gave Leicester with such a derisory offer.

Not only that they want it like a loan deal spread over so many years!

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

Not only that they want it like a loan deal spread over so many years!

Our response:

________________$$$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
__________$$$$$$____$$$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$__$$
$$$$$$__$$____$$____$$____$$____$$
$$____$$$$________________$$____$$
$$______$$______________________$$
__$$____$$______________________$$
___$$$__$$______________________$$
____$$__________________________$$
_____$$$________________________$$
______$$______________________$$$
_______$$$____________________$$
________$$____________________$$

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I'm sure he does still want to leave, but he hasn't looked uninterested this pre-season (that surprised me to be honest)

If he carries on like this, I'll be delighted to spend another season with him playing for us.

im with you there, he hasnt done a Van Dijk or anything, he said he'd like to move and i think that will only be so if they price for LCFC is right,

think Riyad knows, if he plays well more clubs will come in for him and maybe in the end work out better for both LCFC and himself, just hope we are working on and looking at replacements incase he is sold soon

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10974783/riyad-mahrez-keen-to-finalise-move-from-leicester-this-month?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Now, Mahrez says he has to be patient about his future.

"I know Roma came in, but nothing was accepted so there is little I can do. They are a great club who I would like to talk to but I can't until Leicester accept a deal," he told Sky Sports News.

"Leicester know my thoughts, but I will continue to give my best for the club as I always have.

"Clearly, it is flattering whenever you get linked with any big clubs, but as it stands, I have not talked to anyone as nobody has had a bid accepted but we nearly have a month left of the transfer window so we will see what happens."

3 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Seriously fvck them.

Ignore and when the press ask for a reaction just respond "we have not received any serious bids"

Giving Swansea want 50 mill for siggy and he isn't half the player, then you are right that is just a laughable amount 

roma are trying to play us because they feel he is a player that wants out asap 

Archived