Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lanefox

Mahrez to .......................?

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

No one bid

Apart from Roma who were like a child with 20p expecting to buy a mars bar.

I think if anyone bid 40M we would have negotiated and sold.

I remember when they used to cost 12p! :(

1 hour ago, esoog said:

Mahrez will show he's a true pro hopefully and put in a great few months for a good bid in the next window. He definitely deserves a move if that's what he's looking for. Instrumental in our magical season 

Be the first time in over a year 

Just now, tomtom said:

You're ignoring our last home match for starters then??

when he was desperately playing for a move? Personally I do not trust Mahrez anymore, I am fully expecting to see a return to the disinterested waste of space of last season, I suspect I'm not alone in that view.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

when he was desperately playing for a move? Personally I do not trust Mahrez anymore, I am fully expecting to see a return to the disinterested waste of space of last season, I suspect I'm not alone in that view.

Whatever the reason is, my point was right... he had a cracking match against Brighton 

13 minutes ago, tomtom said:

Whatever the reason is, my point was right... he had a cracking match against Brighton 

yes Brighton and one of the worst left backs we have seen come here in years, lets not get ahead of ourselves over Riyad's performances

3 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Interesting to see how Mahrez performs until January.

Same with Van Dijk, Coutiniho and Sanchez.

More interesting to see what Shakey does if he doesn't put in a shift ...      And who takes the pens ... 

Whatever happens Gray should get some game time ..  Imo.

1 minute ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Love Shakey to give Gray a go myself.... but I don't think he will if at the expense of Mahrez. 

Mahrez will not run his balls off every game ..   I guarantee it ..    And when that happens he should warm the bench and Gray should be on.     After all, one wants to go ..   ASAP !

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Mahrez will not run his balls off every game ..   I guarantee it ..    And when that happens he should warm the bench and Gray should be on.     After all, one wants to go ..   ASAP !

Gray will not run his balls off every game ..   I guarantee it ..    And when that happens he should warm the bench and Mahrez should be on.     After all, both want to go ..   ASAP !

5 minutes ago, brucey said:

Gray will not run his balls off every game ..   I guarantee it ..    And when that happens he should warm the bench and Mahrez should be on.     After all, both want to go ..   ASAP !

Id agree with that, except that Gray doesn't want to leave ...  Yet.    But yes absolutely let's keep bunging em on one after the other and see what happens ...   We need to know all the options as one might leave and the other one might not be ready to fill his boots.   But my point is if one is slacking ...   Bench him.

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Id agree with that, except that Gray doesn't want to leave ...  Yet.    But yes absolutely let's keep bunging em on one after the other and see what happens ...   We need to know all the options as one might leave and the other one might not be ready to fill his boots.   But my point is if one is slacking ...   Bench him.

Gray hasn't put in a transfer request, but Boothroyd implied his head was turned by Bournemouth.... reckon that's about the same as wanting to leave!

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

Gray hasn't put in a transfer request, but Boothroyd implied his head was turned by Bournemouth.... reckon that's about the same as wanting to leave!

He just wants game time ..   Like Chilwell ...   But you can't compare either of them to Mahrez.

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

This exactly. We've got nothing to lose by starting the in form player each week as neither of them are 100% committed to our long term project if the reports are to believed.

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Personally I'd bench him and give Gray a start. Bring RM on after 60 or so.  Sends a message to both and might get the best out of them. Maybe. 

What did riyad do for the team lately? 

What did gray  do for the team lately?

Ask yourself that and you will get the person who should start!

Him scoring against an U-23 side doesn't change much.

15 minutes ago, the fox said:

What did riyad do for the team lately? 

What did gray  do for the team lately?

Ask yourself that and you will get the person who should start!

Him scoring against an U-23 side doesn't change much.

Well on his last start Gray got a goal and an assist, in Mahrez's last start he didn't do much of note

Archived